|Amaranth burgundy torch
Amaranth love lies bleeding green
Amaranth -Love lies bleeding - red
Begonia non stop mix
Carex muskingumensis palm branch sedge
Celosia flamigo feather
Dahlia mignnon Dwarf
Datura - double yellow
Datura Black currant swirl
Desmanthes illinoeseis bundleflower
Eucalyptus Red Iron Bark
Giant sun flower native
Green Headed coneflower
Hollyhock - Black nigra
Hollyhock pink ruffles
Japanese maple seeds mixed
Large Chinese lanterns
Mountain Laurel Purple
Nicotiana Glauca tree tobacco
Old Yella Hibiscus
Sabal Minor La
Sweet Autumn Clematis
| I would like a few Empress Tree seeds |
I have a few bamboo seeds or orange trumpetvine seeds and other seeds.
to trade.Please Email me.
|hi Nyssaman |
like to see if we can do a trade please. check out my list first.I could FIND 5 OR 6 THINGS ON YOUR LIST.
|I emailed you with my list of stuff to see if we could do a trade... |
|You have a number of interesting things. Please check my trade list!|
|Hi Everyone - I have bumped this forward again - I just got way to busy in the early part of the fall to be able to even focus on it. I am sorry for this - Much of this will be for SASE - I'm not sure for what a SASE goes for postage wise these days so let me know I think it is over a buck. Anyone that has emailed me if you are still interested in something let me know. Again I'm sorry |
|These are all gone now|
Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here