Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
origami_master

HAVE: free 2005/2006 seeds

origami_master
16 years ago

As some of you have already figured out from my seed exchange address, I moved this year. I wasn't able to grow much from seeds and it's about time I clear out my older seeds from 2005/2006 If anyone is interested in any seeds, email me for a SASBE address. I have a large variety of seeds, some more usual ones (like castor beans, petunia, cleome, cosmos, dahlia, etc) and some more unusual (like edelweiss, lantana, passiflora edulis?, canary bird vine, etc.) I'm offering these seeds in random, I'm not going to go through any of them and I'm just going to fill each envelope which comes to me. Most of the seeds are from trades which I never got a chance to grow, and some of the 2005 ones are commercials packets which I sowed a few seeds and stored the rest in a plastic baggie. Each SASBE will be filled with a random selection, I'm just going to grab a hanfdul of packets and put them in the envelope. If anyone wants to take advantage of this offer, email me, all I ask is a Self Addressed Stamped Bubble Envelope, or send stamps in a bubble envelope.

Also up for grabs, are some small Arum italicum bulbs, some call them Lords and Ladies, and others call them Cuckoo's Pint. Just a few very small bulbs and depending on where you live, the leaves may stay our during the snow. I'm not sure if a SASBE can cover these, they are about the size of a large marble each

Comments (10)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz
More Discussions