Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Vegetables and Herbs

Posted by Scribblez 6B (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 8, 12 at 21:51

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone was willing to help out a relatively newbie gardener with next year's veggie plot.

I do have some seeds to trade but not much, in addition to the seeds on my trade list I have Bok Choy and Radish seeds currently drying, they will be ready in about 2 weeks.

Specifically I am looking for:

Basil, Sweet
Broccoli
Chamomile (any variety that works in a small space)
Cilantro
Parsley
Pepper, Cayenne
Sui Choy (Chinese Cabbage)
Tomato, Beefsteak (red)
Tomato, Cherry (red)
Tomato, purple (Edible)

Sorry I don't know any scientific names for the plants.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to meeting people here and learning more about gardening!

Michelle (Scribblez)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Vegetables and Herbs

Hi Scribblez,

Have you had much response? What do you have to trade?

I have some of the seeds on your list and would be willing to send you a few so you can get started. PM me if you're interested in any of these.

Sweet Basil
Chamomile
Cilantro
Red Beefsteak (have pink, black and yellow too)
Red cherry tomato
Purple tomato (have many varieties, we need to talk about this one)

o

I got your email. I took a look of your trade list and the only seed I am interested in is the sugar sprint pea. Please let me know after you have got your trade list ready. Thank you.

o

LoboGothic: Did I ever get back to you...? I have had a recurring tonsil infection since the beginning of December and everything is fuzzy. (I'm on antibiotics for the third time in three months and they are talking about taking the tonsils out once the weather warms up)

Ada_Pun: I will let you know as soon as my trade list is finished. I just unpacked a box of seeds today and need to get them sorted into what I can use and what I can trade :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here