Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Pepper 'Chinese Five Colour'

Posted by origami_master 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 4, 11 at 22:22

Some fresh seeds available for trade. I'm interested in ornamental pepper varieties (anything colourful, small fruit, etc.) or Solanum species. I may have some seeds for SASE, email me.

Chinese Five Colour produces fruits that point upards one to two inches long. The fruit start off purple, then turn to cream to yellow to orange then, finally ripen to red. Makes a neat accent to fall bouquets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Pepper 'Chinese Five Colour'

hi Kenny, I have explosive ember and medusa, but neither are ready for harvesting seed just yet. If you are interested in either of those, let me know and I will save some for you when they are ready.
Lois :)

o

Hi, I don't have any pepper seeds, but please check my trade list and let me know if anything interests you. I'd like to trade for a few pepper seeds.

Cheers,
Amy

o

Hi Kenny,

Hope you are well. Some time ago I mailed you some seeds...well...guess what got returned back to me. Several months later. There was a big label marked "return to sender". Could you please get in touch with me to give an alternative mailing address and I'll remail them to you.

Thanks....Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here