Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyk2008

HAVE: Updated trade list....

ladyk2008
15 years ago

Hey, everybody! Hope this fall/winter is finding everyone well and enjoying planning for next year. I have finally had sometime to get organized, and I am ready to do some trading... Please check out my home page for before and after pictures of my yard/garden (the pics are under 'Garden Journeys'), as some members here on Garden Web were instrumental in what I was able to do, and I would like to share with them and all of you the progress I made this year. I couldn't have accomplished as much as I did without their kind support and generosity as well as their inspiration. I thank you and I look forward to another great year of being here on Garden Web. To new members, welcome to Garden Web... I hope you enjoy being here as much as I did/do! If you're not sure of something, someone will help you out if you just ask!! Browsing the ton of information here and doing a search that way can sure help too :-)

Have a great week!! And to all that helped me out last winter & spring, I haven't forgotten you and again, I thank you!

Happy Planning & Gardening,

Kristie

Here is a link that might be useful: My home page

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions