Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: 'Christmas Wishes' seed lists

Posted by greylady-gardener (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 4, 08 at 10:31

Hi All! I hope not to be stepping on anyone's toes with this post, but would like to start a 'Christmas Wish' list so that we can maybe get some of our seed wishes granted. I know it is early to be starting but the stores are decorating for Christmas and setting up their merchandise already so why not?! :)
Starting this early will give us time to go through our seeds and decide what our wishes are and to go through our seeds and decide what we have that we can gift to others from their lists.
For anyone not familiar with the concept....
1. think about what you would like to grow next season
2. post your list here so that others can see what you are wishing for.
3. Wait for someone to contact you for your address.(have your e-mail enabled on you member page)
4. Check out the other lists posted here and see if you can grant any of their wishes--(totally voluntary--not mandatory but nice if you can--:)

****You do not have to trade seeds with anyone, or be able to grant anyone elses wishes. It is totally voluntary as to whether you grant a wish.****

This is always fun so join in and let's see those lists!!

If you have any questions, please ask
gg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: 'Christmas Wishes' seed lists

Great idea. Thanks for starting this thread.

If Santa's listening, I'd love to have any of the following seeds this year:

Delphinium "Catherine" series
Dianthus Barbatus "Heart Attack"
Godetia "Orange Glow"
Iberis 'Red' (Candytuft)
Linaria Flaming Passion
Nemesia "Fire King"
Spaghetti Squash "Hasta la Pasta" F1 Hybrid
Zucchini "Sure Thing"

Looking forward to seeing others Christmas lists and hopefully I can help fill a couple of stockings. Thanks....Heather

o

I was shocked to see the stores full of christmas stuff when I went the day after halloween to pick up some cheap candy lol its never too early!
I'm hoping for:
Agapanthus (Lily of the Nile)
Zantedeschia (Calla Lily)
any variety will do

o

• Posted by bev_w 6a Vienna ON (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 4, 08 at 20:50

Kenny, Santa has a surprise for you...

I'm usually the first to decry the blatant commercialization and rampant greed that puts a stranglehold on North American culture starting on November 1. These Santa surprises are a nice way to do some giving without buying into all that cr*p.

Here's my wish list:

# Alcea rugosa (fresh) "russian" hollyhock
# Antennaria alpina (alpine pussytoes)
# Antennaria plantaginifolia (plantain-leaf pussytoes)
# Astrantia, any variety (fresh seed)
# Heuchera micrantha 'Palace Purple'
# Linum flavum 'Compactum' or any yellow-flowering flax
# Penstemon fruticosus (shrubby / bush penstemon)
# Phlomis russeliana (yellow jerusalem sage)
# Primula veris (plain ol' cowslip)
# Sisymbrium luteum (hesperis lutea)

Thanks for starting this thread, Lois.

Bev

o

Thanks for joining in OG, Heather and Bev!
See everyone? Santa is already starting to grant wishes! :)

Get those lists posted--most of us have a list on our pages with seeds/plants that we are hoping for--not everyone is going to go and look at it, so this is your chance to let us know what it is that you want.
gg

o

What a great idea...love it! Sort of like Secret Santa or pay it forward! I may have some purple palace Heuchera(or a darker one yet) Bev...I'll check and get back to you. It is interesting to see what others want in their gardens. My wish list includes: opium poppy, flamingo feathers celosia, and lucifer crocosmia. Happy wishing!

o

Wed, Nov 5, 08 at 10:11

Oooh Gardeng8, there is Santa Surprise coming your way! Cross off your list: Celosia Flamingo Feathers. I also have some Crocosmia, not pure "Lucifer" but an equally lovely and hardy cross.
- Bev

o

Bev, I have Astrantia seeds, enough to share with you, collected on August 09 this year. I'll send you the picture of the plant to see it if interested.

o

Gardeng8, I have some opium poppy to send your way (purple - papaver somniferum). Is this the type you're looking for? Send me an email with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

Thanks....Heather

o

Heather, you have mail.

o

Santa,
This is all I want I was so goods this year here it goes.

Corcosmia seeds
Nemesia
Delphimum
Kiss me of the garden gate
Celosia mix
PEONY Poppy
Thank you SANTA

Shanta

o

Shanta & Heather, Santa here has a short blue delphinium grandiflorum "Summer Skies" if you would like...email me your address if interested.

Greylady-gardener...I didn't see your Santa's wish list? I would like to thank you for starting this thread... a feel-good one! Carol

o

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the offer, but I already have delphinium summer skies seed I didn't get a chance to grow this year. Your seeds have been mailed today.

Happy gardening....Heather

o

Hi Shanta ,

Santa's little helper here . I need your address please. Santa has some Kiss me over the Garden Gate for you .

Hi Santa,

I guess the only thing that I might like from Santa would be daylily seeds or heuchera seeds please. I have tried to be good....not always successful but I did try .

Signet

o

Shanta & Heather, Sorry, Santa goofed up a little... delphinium grandiflorum should read "summer nights"...

Signet, Santa has a few daylily and heuchera seeds...just need an address!

o

Shanta - Santa has some Crocosmia "Lucifer" seeds
Signet - Santa also has some "Halls Pink" and "Chocolate"daylily seeds
Send me your addresses if you would like Santa to make a delivery

o

Gardeng8, would love to try some delphinium "summer nights". I've sent you an email with my address. Thanks...Heather

o

thank you everyone for joining in! :) It is good to see some wishes being granted. I hope lots of others will post.
My Christmas wish list is:
--melampodium
--Spanish lavender
--California poppies

o

Lois (greylady-gardener),

Santa has some melampodium and california poppies coming your way :)

o

Thank you very much Santa! :)

o

Dear Santa,
If you should have any of the following seeds, please send them my way. I promise they will have a loving home!!1
-Malva sylvestris "Blue fountain" and " zebrina"
-Kale, dwarf
-Centaura americana " Aloha"
-Scented stocks
Thank you !
Donna

o

Donna_jj,
Santa has some Malva Zebrina to send you and if you're interested, some Malva Windsor Castle (Santa's newest favourite Malva). Please email me with your address and I'll make sure the big jolly fellow gets it. Thanks...Heather

o

Hello All
My wish list is
Cosmos any kind
Dianthus any kind
Primrose
Heuchera micrantha 'Palace Purple'
Lavatera 'Barnsley'
Calla Lily
Daisy any kind but Shasta
Four OClocks yellow, white, broken colors
Poppies
Ladybell
Calendula "Apricot"
Calendula "Pink Surprise"
any surprise perrenials that Santa has lots of

Thank you Santa in advance

o

greylady
do we have to get in touch with the person who wants the seeds? I have
Agapanthus (blue)Phlomis Yellow. Kiss me..,.pink
Pineapple sage, Mimosa
Perilla,
Amur Acer (tree)
Bronce fennel
Senna

Would love to have
Feverfew
Camilla
Opium poppy
Red Salvia (the one hummingbirds love)
Lavatera (white and pink)
Cosmos

Thank you santa

o

Hi ladybug, you can contact the member by going to their member page and clicking on their e-mail or you could leave a message here and ask them to contact you with their address....which ever works best for you.
If you do contact them directly and don't hear back, it might be a good idea to leave a message here for them as the mail could get lost.

I think Santa might have some things on your wish list so why don't you contact me through my e-mail with your address, and I will have him send them to you.
gg

o
donnajj and seedwizard

donnajj--if you still need some stocks, I know Santa has some that could come your way if you send me your address

seedwizard--please contact me with your address and Santa will send you some cosmos, dianthus, and some 'surprise' perennials.

o

My wish would be for a nice bright red trailing Lobelia & some Cactus- Hardy for zone 3

Check my trade list, I forgot to hit the submit button when I posted a few days back

o

Dear Santa's Helpers
I have been a good girl this year and wish for tall grasses for zone 4b.
Thank-you wendy

o

Seedwizard,

I was just chatting with Santa and he says he has some primrose, oxeye daisy, poppies, calendula pink surprise, and a couple of surprise perennials for you. If you send me your address, I'll make sure you get a little Christmas package.

Thanks....Heather

o

I would love to get some 2008 organic tomato seeds, just plain red ones in different sizes and ready at different times, i.e. cherry, early, mid season and some large late ones, possibly some of the brandywine series. I've heard that they are very good.

I would also like some organic bell pepper seeds in different colours, i.e. ivory, red, orange, yellow and green. I would love some bianca pepper seeds.

I would also like some Hopi pale gray squash seeds. I have heard that they keep the best out of all the winter squash but have been unable to find any. I'm planning on growing some hubbard, acorn and pepper squash too and can use organic seeds for those as well.

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 12, 08 at 1:16

Hi Runningtrails , send me your address..this santa's helper has acorn squash seeds for you .

Signet

o

Hi All! I usually hang out over at the Cottage Garden, but Greylady invited me over here.

My wish list would be:
shirley poppy
agapanthus
cosmos
larkspur

I have to share:
Photobucket
This is a new property to me so don't know the correct names. I 'tried' to separate the colours into pale yellow; wine & white; deep pink & white.
Aslo:
Columbine 'magpie'
" unnamed semi-double pink
Blue peach leaved bell flower
Nastursium seed collected this summer from 'Out of Africa'
White Obedient plant
White Spiderwort
Skyblue Spiderwort
Antique single Magenta peonie

Sorry, but my latin is humbled by yours!
And I hope that the picture miniturized properly, and does not offend anyone on dailup. btw, the nastursium may not come true, but a couple of the seeds that sprouted did have the lovely variegated leaves.

Thanks, Nancy.

o
Brandywine Toms

Runningtrails - I have some Branywine seeds I saved this summer that I will share - please email me.

Nancy.

o
RE: midnightsmum

Your columbine are beautiful...very pretty garden.

o

Hi Midnightsmum,

Santa has blue agapanthus, shirley poppy, larkspur and cosmos to send your way. Send me an email with your address and I'll make sure you get a little package in the mail.

Thanks....Heather

o

Christmas has come early for this gardener! I would like to thank Santa's helpers...Bev W and hmacdona (Heather). I will enjoy these gifts! Carol

o

Dear Santa,

The following seeds would be on my Christmas wish list:
1.)Black Sea Man tomato
2.)Black from Tula tomato
3.)Sweet million tomato
4.)San Marzano tomato
5.)Sweet Havana cubanella style pepper
6.)any melons (watermelon or muskmelon) that are EARLY ripening

Thanks,
Rob

o

Shanta, I have mixed peony poppy seeds for you. Send me your address.

Seedwizard, what kind of poppies do you want? I have lots of mixed peony poppies. If you would like some, send me your address.

o
seeds list Christmas Wishes

midnightsmum - your seeds are going in the mail tomorrow.

o

Thanks to Heather & runningtrails!!!

o

• Posted by cziga Zone 5: (Toronto) (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 13:06

rgvnewf - i have sent you an email, I may have some of the black tomatoes you wanted, care of Santa!

As for my wishlist:
Siberian Ginseng
Osteospermum
Scabiosa: "Beaujolais Bonnets", "Ace of Spades", "Ebony and Ivory", "Isaac Houses", black.
Salpiglossis - any, but especially "Royal Chocolate"
Sunflowers - any interesting varieties, especially red or dark ones.

o
RE: WANTED: 'Christmas Wishes' seed lists . . . also

• Posted by cziga Zone 5: (Toronto) (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 13:11

Oh, and the heirloom tomato: "Neves Azorean Red"!

o

My wish list...

Poppies seeds any kind.

I'm retiring soon and would love to start my own vegetable garden any thing would help.

I do enjoy surprises!
Mary

o
RE: Santa Heather

Thank you very much "Santa Heather", for the lovely surprise in the mail today!!
gg

o

Mary (holidays99) e-mail me your address and I think that Santa will be able to send you a little something. :)
gg

o

Rgvnewf,
Santa has some Arancno Melon seed if you'd like them (85 days). Email me your address if you're interested. Thanks...Heather

o

Holidays99,

Send me your address and Santa will round up a few veggie seeds for your new garden. Thanks....Heather

o

Heather,

I know they are not on your Christmas wish list, but I see Zinnia Profusion Cherry on your wants list. I see that you have been most generous with everyone here and have connections with the 'Big Guy' in the red suit. Please e-mail me your address so I can pass it on to the jolly old fellow - that's if you still want them. I'm sure he has a few extras in the seed stocking. :O)

Nicole.

o

My wish list...
verbena
osteosperum
bacopa
geranium(other than red)-would love to try something ivy, scented or variegated
impatience-any or double
pennisetum setaceum 'Rubin'
dracena-green or bronze
coleus
tomato-applause, patio, better boy, champion or tumbler

I'll search through my seed box because I just know I can help Santa out.
growjo

o

Well Santa, here goes.

I would like some seeds of California Poppies, Dill, Bronze Fennel, and a special perennial poppy. The special poppy is an Oriental and it is a beautiful salmon colour. If any of your elves are growing this one in their gardens I would be more than happy to get some seeds.

Thanks,
Nicole/Tiffy.

o

Thank you for the surprise Santa Bev!

o

Santa has California poppies for Nicole/Tiffy, coleus for growjo, and poppies for holidays99/Mary. He asks for address.

My Christmas wish is: bergenia, primrose primula, heuchera, or anything that grow well in shade or part-shade.

o

Mariana 2007, Santa has heuchera for you...He just needs an address.

o

Nicole/Tiffy,
Santa has some Bronze Fennel. If you still need it, send me your address so Santa can make a delivery!

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 18, 08 at 18:04

Many thanks to my 2 christmas elves who sent the seeds to me . I hope you all have a very merry Christmas !

Signet

o
holidays99

well here I (finally) am again! I lost my computer and all addresses, info, e-mails etc.again!! I can't believe it. I "think" that I have everyone taken care of except Mary...holidays99....please send me your address again as like I said...I lost everything.
thanks!
gg

o

Tue, Nov 18, 08 at 23:43

Lois,

LINUX is the answer. Unload that Micro$oft and get a free, open source operating system that won't wreck your computer.

- Bev

o

Nicole/Tiffy I have Dill and a special Oriental perennial poppy and it is a beautiful salmon colour.

growjo I have coleus-wizard coral sunrise, blue and white bacopa.

The jolly fat guy says he needs some address's

o

If Santa is listening, he knows I'm kind of hooked on cosmos this year. Santa knows that I'm wishing for the following:
Cosmos Brown Flower, Tetra Versailles Red, Bipinnatus Double Click, Gazebo Dwarf Red, Day Dream, Chocolate cosmos, Phillipine, and Happy Ring.

o

Claubill,

Santa just told me he had some Cosmos for you. They are seeds from Daydream grown in one of the elve's gardens and there may be variations since there's a lot of cross pollination going on. If you want some from this elve's private stash, just send me your e-mail and Santa will have a little chat with the elf about being good and sharing. :O)

Nicole/Tiffy.

o
RE: Bev

HI Bev, I am going to have to find out what that is exactly. I will e-mail you.
gg

o

Am I allowed to ask Santa for one more thing?? I know, my Mum warned me about that!! lol! I was wondering if anyone had seeds for Montreal melons??

Thanks, Nancy - who is waiting for the mailman!!

o

Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 12:22

Hey Claudette in Sudbury,

I googled Cosmos "Phillipine" and the only hits were from photos on DG and they sure don't look like Cosmos. They look exactly like a Cosmidium "Philippine", which is a California native wildflower.

Santa will send you some seeds-- he still has your address from a trade last year.

Bev

o

Hi Bev (bev_w): I already have some cosmidium which someone had sent me last year. They are very pretty and I've saved the seeds. Maybe you were the one that sent them to me. If you did, thank you very much. I really should make a list of what seeds I received from whom.

o

Thank you Lois for my lovely surprise. I will think of you when I plant your seeds. Thanks so much santa.
Also Shanti my many thanks for my surprise package. What a wonderful idea.

Kenny So, I send you seeds. Have you received them???
Have not heard anything from you......

o

Nicole, thank you very much for asking Santa to send me the zinnia seeds. They arrived today and I have visions of spring planting (it's snowing now :)

Thanks again.....Heather

o
To Elves Heather & runningtrails

Santa's sled stopped today - I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much!!

Nancy.

o

ladybug, not yet, I haven't had mail in the past few days, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. Thanks :D

o

Glad they arrived safely, Ladybug! :)
Happy growing
gg

o

Elf Mariana your seeds from Santa arrived in the mail on Friday just as a snowstorm started. We got two feet of snow and it sure looks like Christmas!! Thank-You :O)

Nicole/Tiffy.

o

G'day all

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!! It feels like I am starting a new life. I am in a fantastic rental in the "old south" area of London and I have the go-ahead from the landlord to garden..."Little does he know what that means MUAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA", says Justine in maniacal form.

It has taken me a couple of moves, and a couple of years to be ready to "dig-in-da-dirt" again, and here I go again.

All I want for Christmas are any seeds to make my special garden lush and abundant with beautiful plants and lovely herbs, so whatever Santa has to give this very excited gardener, I will accept with much gratitude! I am planning to do "Winter-sowing" BIG TIME!

Love to garden, and love to be back on gardenweb!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch,(a bunch of flowers that is),
and
of
course..

g.g.t.a. that's great gardening to all!

o

Hi Justine,

Santa says he'll put together a surprise pack of seeds for you. Email me your addess and I'll make sure the jolly fella gets it. Thanks....Heather

o
re: justine

I will also do the same if you send me your address, Justine. :)
gg

o

Am I too late to play? My Santa's list has:

Lespedez Thunbergii Pink Fountain
Buddleias (Id like to start a hedge of them)
Erigeron
Fall Clematis
Lysimachia goose neck loosestrife
Portulaca

Justine - send me your address: I think Santa has something under the tree here for you :)

All the best,
Gail

o

Justine - if you want some columbine seeds, send me you addy - pics of the plants are above!!

Nancy.

o

I'd love to get some Golden Chain tree (Laburnum) seeds or Japanese Dogwood (Cornus kousa ) seeds for Christmas.

Have a dozen of momordica seeds, so I will help Santa to deliver them to first two folks who e-mail me (around 6-7 seeds per package)

Gala.

o

Justine, Santa has some goodies here for you. Please send your address.

Mariana

o

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wain for my "gardenweb/santa seeds!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance to everyone,
great
gardening
to
all,
Justine
Gardenwebbers are such a lovely bunch :o)

o

Justine - Santa's sled leaves here tomorrow at noon - he has special goodies for you!!!

Nancy.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 26, 08 at 9:16

Hi everyone. Hope it's not to late to join in. I would like to get gazania, gerbera, verbena bonariensis and Marina di Chioggia squash. Marg

o

Hi gg

Did you receive my e'mail I send you last month.

I try again, but received error msg,

Mary

o

Thanks to "Santa" Heather MacD,
My Big fat package arrived from Alberta today. All I can say is
Happy,
Ho,
Ho,
Ho!
Great gardening, Justine

o

Thank you Santa Bev! I received the seeds and already started the one that requires warm first. Merry Christmas and happy gardening!

Marg, Santa has gazania mix. Send me your address, so I can pass it to Santa.

Mariana

o

Thanks to the "Queen of the Columbines" for your very generous Santa surprise!!!
Great gardening to you Nancy,
from Justine

o

Sorry if some of you have not yet received seeds - they will go out tomorrow!!!

Cheers, Nancy.

o

kenny.....santa has agapanthus.......you have mail.

o

hi folks,
i know i'm running late on this.... i just am looking for seeds of a really productive sauce/paste tomato.

thanks,

Matti

o

Dear Santa,

My Christmas wish list:
Sungold OP
Strawberry popcorn, any popcorn
Strawberry
zucchini- a vining variety
squash- sweet dumpling and buttercup

I'm also looking to grow some kale, chard, and peas, but I'm not too familiar with their varieties.

Thank you Santa.

o

Mayeeta, you have mail!

o

I don't know if Santa is still accepting wishes, but I have been wanting Campanula 'Blue Clips' and any colour of Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris). I have had trades of both and the Blue Clips turned out to be tiny poppies, and the Pasque Flowers never showed. I have been a very good girl!!
Northerner.

o

Good morning,

Is it too late for Christmas Wishes ? If it is not too late, I would like to wish for any of the following seeds: Zinnia, Dahlia, tomatoes, peppers.

Thank you Santas

o

Northerer_on,
Send me your address. Santa has some campanula blue clips and purple pasque flower seed for you. Thanks....Heather

o

Fri, Dec 5, 08 at 16:51

Poppy88, Santa has some peppers, tomatoes and zinnia for you. Do send me, er, HIM your address...

o

Wish I could play the music..o.k girls..dah do, dah do , dah do dah do dah do..

Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.
been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa baby, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need,
The deed
To a platinum mine,
Santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex,
And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

My fave Christmas song!

o

Pocketsquirrel69, Santa has Amish Paste.....
You have mail.

This Santa is wishing for orange Dorotheanthus bellidiformus (Livingstone Daisy) or Delphinium grandiflorum!

o
RE: Runningtrails , did you get your seeds ?

Just wondering if Runningtrails got the seeds Santa's helper sent out . I have been talking to that elf and said I would write to ask.

So .......did you get them ? Let me know please

Signet

o

to Holiday99

your poppyseeds are on their way. Happy gardening

o

The package has landed!
Thanks to Santa Mariana for all of them seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariana, you've got mail.

o

Dear Santa's Helpers,
I would like to Thank-you you all,
for poppies & vegetable seeds.
Wish you all very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Mary (Holidays99)

o

Merry Christmas to All - I will have many more things to exchange next year!! Ohh Gardeners, we are such optimists. A Special Thanks to all who exchanged with me... and lots of Christmas Wishes for all on the Forum!!

Nancy.

o

Thanks to the Santa's helper in Port Burwell, ON for the lovely surpise package I received. I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

o

I got the seeds Heather! Thak you so much!
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you! I thought I had sent you an email when they arrived.

I'm planning the winter sowing and early starts for next year's garden already. Will start winter sowing soon!

o

Thank you so much Santa Donna. I got the Kale seeds today. Awesome varieties!

o

Hi Nicole,

The zinnia seeds arrived today. Thanks so much for the bonus seeds as well. This really made my day. ...Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here