Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have Brugmansias to Trade

Posted by betty1822 z6Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 2, 08 at 11:54

I have a few clippings of brugmansia Charles Grimaldi and Versicolour Orange that I would like to trade for a double - any colour.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Have Brugmansias to Trade

Sorry its not wanted its have.

o
RE: WANTED: Have Brugmansias to Trade

Hi Betty....where are you in Ontario?
gg--(also in ON)

o

I'm in Windsor

o

HI Betty, I was hoping for just a bit closer(I am in London)--I have a small double orange.
gg

o

Would you be willing to do a trade by mail? I just sent 3 clippings to a lady in Sarnia and it only took 3 days. Betty

o

Hi Betty,
I am afraid that I can't take a cutting of it. It was a slender cutting when I got it and it has rooted but not grown much since. I have it in a pot but I just didn't feel that it was doing much for me, so thought I would give it to someone else who might get it to thrive.
gg

o

Thank you for your offer, if I lived closer I would take it. Are you interested in either of the two I have? I got these from a nursery in Quebec and they grew big and strong and bloomed beautifully from Aug to Oct. Regards Betty

o

Hi Betty,
I sent you an e-mail through the mail you have listed on your page.
gg

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 4, 08 at 22:44

Hi Lois/greylady-gardener ,

Signet here . I would love to trade you your double orange for a cutting from one of my other brugs. Let me know if you are interested please.

Thanks
Signet

o

sent you an e-mail signet
gg

o

Betty,
If youd like to trade a cutting of your Versicolor Orange for one of the following cuttings e-mail me:
Frosty Pink
Isabella
Betty Marshall

o

Green go: I don't see an email address for you.

o

Oops, cant figure out how to add my e-mail to my gardenweb profile
Here it is:
gfetelya@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here