Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Surprise Packages for December Newbies

Posted by hmacdona Zone 3a Calgary (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 2, 08 at 7:14

Hi everyone,

I want to extend a little welcome to new members that join gardenweb during the month of December.

To those that respond, I will send you a surprise pack with seeds to help you get started. Each envelope will contain a minimum of 10 different seed varieties.

This offer is open only to new gardenweb members than join in December 2008 (as noted on your member page).

Please post here if you qualify for this offer. First come first serve. I will keep this offer open during the month of December, as long as I have sufficient seeds to share, so hurry if you want to take advantage of getting some free seeds.

Please make sure email is enabled on your gardenweb profile so I can contact you privately to get your mailing address.

Thanks....Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Surprise Packages for December Newbies

bump

o

Just a friendly reminder to any newbies responding to this offer. Please post your request here (instead of private mail), it makes it much easier for me to locate your gardenweb membership.

Thanks....Heather

o

Hello Heather,
Just joined today, and this is my first time at this sort of thing. Only have a few seeds to exchange so far, but I am hoping for many more come next fall.
Thanks for the freebies
Colleen

o

Hi Colleen,

Welcome to gardenweb. I know you're going to have a lot of fun trading with the folks on this forum.

Please take a minute to set up your email address on your member profile. I am unable to send you a personal message, so I'm hoping you will see this posting.

If you could send me a private email with your mailing address, I will be happy to get your surprise package of seeds in the mail to get you started.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thanks.....Heather

o

Just received my surprise pkg today. Lots of interesting plants to try. Thanks again.
Colleen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here