Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted: Any seeds left, any kind

Posted by runningtrails 5b, Barrie/Innisf ON (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 15, 07 at 7:28

I just moved to an old farmhouse on 3.5 acres and a possibly usable 10 acre field beside me. Most is pasture and I want to fill most of it with veggies for the needy. I am also planning a very large space of flowers, shrubs and paths to cut down on the grass in the front. I'm going to put in a pond at the side as well, to raise koi.

What veggies we can't use ourselves I am going to give to the Salvation Army soup kitchen nearby and to the food bank. I know people that work in both places and will take the fresh produce from me. We are saving our money for a tractor in the spring so I am doing what I can to come up with seeds for planting.

If you have any left over seeds that you are not going to use and need a home for - anything at all - vegetables flowers, perennials or annuals, shrubs or small trees, I will be thrilled to help you unload them all and start fresh!

I can send you an SASBE or two if you give me your address. Send me an email through GW for my address.

Thanks so much in advance,
Sheryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Any seeds left, any kind

Hi Sheryl,
I can send you seeds, Email me.

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Any seeds left, any kind

• Posted by cziga Zone 5: (Toronto) (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 16, 07 at 16:25

Hey, I can send you some seeds too - a mix of veggies and flowers - just shoot me an email through GW (it seems to be working properly lately) and let me know your address and if there is anything in particular that you're looking for!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here