Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: list put together

Posted by themarta 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 14:42

Finally had a little time to work on my seed list. Take a look and see what we can trade :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: list put together

Hi,

I would like to have some varities of pepper, specially Little blue and king of north.
I can send u some green malabar spinach seeds and some hot chilli pepper varities from India.
Let me know what u think?

Thanks,

Sanjay
Leamington, On

o

Thank you for the trade Sanjay.

o

Hello. I would like to have some seeds of Lemon Balm ( Melissa) . Please take a look at my trade list and let me know to what do you want to trade. Thanks . Galina

o

Marta, I sent you an email.

This post was edited by Galina1972 on Fri, Feb 22, 13 at 20:15

o

Thank you Galina.

o

Hi Marta. Did you recieve my email? I am waiting for your responce. Galina

This post was edited by Galina1972 on Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 18:03

o

Hmm , I though I responded about sending green zebra seeds and lemon balm to you.

o

Thank you Marta.

o

Hi Marta,
I think it must be you who contacted me about a trade for some fava beans. I would be happy to trade with you. Would you please email me so that we can work out the details. Thanks.
Janet

o

Yes it was me. I sent you a message.

o

I have made up part of my seed list. Please take a look to see if anything interest you. I will finish the list in the next few days.

o

I sent you a email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here