Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Free Flower Seeds

Posted by Sandykins 5b (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 9, 13 at 20:31

I'm posting this again as I had the wrong heading in the subject. So...take a look at my trade list and if you see anything you like send me a SASE and I'll send you the seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Free Flower Seeds

I would be interested if you have some to spare.

Please send me your address to dalemeas@hotmail.com and we can go from there. If there is anything you may be interested in from my list let me know and we can work out a trade.

Thanks,
Dale

o

There are a few varieties I would love to have if you still have some to spare. I sent you an email when you first posted, but I don't think you received it. My email is truenorthtreasures(at)yahoo.ca if you would like to contact me. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for in the way of seeds. Perhaps we could do a trade.

Dee

o

Whoops! Double post.

This post was edited by BluenoseDee on Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 14:59

o

Hi Sandykins,

Do you still have extra flower seeds to share?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here