Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tnkrbell_gw

HAVE: seeds/cuttings for pond, bird, garden items

tnkrbell
17 years ago

I have seeds and cuttings, romance books, some old Birds and Blooms magazines, Hot Wheels, music CD's, movies, etc. for your pond, bird, garden, or dog and cat items. We have 3 domestic cats, one half Bobcat/domestic mix. We have 3 aquariams(2 10 gallon and 1 65 gallon.)Koi, goldfish in the big one, guppies in one and assortment in the third. We will be bringing home a 2 year old Husky/Arctic Wolf mix next weekend. YEA!!!!! Putting in a pond in the spring, and have nothing for it yet! Also have no birdhouses or garden decor yet. We do have one large Hummingbird feeder that looks like a giant strawberry. I love fairies(tinkerbell)lol, hubby collects Marvel stuff(X-Men ALOT) and the boys are into Pokemon, Spiderman, Captain America, and who knows what else!!! I also just bought myself a '91 Mustang 5.0!!!! Could use anything for that too! Take a look at my trade list and I also have seeds not listed there, so if you're wanting something in particular just let me know. I may have enough to share from my own stash.

http://www.freewebs.com/tnkrbell73

Comment (1)