Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: plastic flower pots - new or used

Posted by annette_1964 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 15, 07 at 8:09

Hi,
I need 1 gal size or 4" plastic flower pots new or used. I will pay shipping or trade for some of my plants. Please check my trade list.
Thanks,
Annette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: plastic flower pots - new or used

Annette,

I have a bunch of pots, I will have to check the sizes, not sure they are 4" or not. May also have some gallon pots. Are you interested in any other sizes?

Gerry

o

I have tons of pots (used). Mostly 1.4 gallons but i do have 4 in. and 1 gallon aswell. Let me know if your interested i would love to trade for plants.
-mike

o

Annette,
I have some tiny pots for starting seeds plmk if you are intersted.Thank-you for your time rosie

o

Hi Annette,
Did you get your 1 gallon pots yet? I have lots of them. I just posted on this forum April 10th for a trade of 1 gallon pots for Jumbo pony paks. If you have any of those and would like to trade, let me know....Thanks!

mayflower57

o
wanted: many 1 gallon pots

Hi -

100-1000 1 gallon pots wanted. I'll pay for shipping if it's not too steep. For a non-profit botanical garden. Thanks!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here