|I have lots of seeds to trade. However I'm not looking for other seeds in exchange as I have way more than I'll ever use anyway.
I'd trade my seeds for oil painting supplies if possible. I do the Bob Ross style painting mostly. I use just about any kind of oil paints. I'm not picky about brands.
I'd also trade for these books by Nicholas Sparks:
I'd also trade for the DVDs of Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember and other romance or comedy DVDs that I don't already have.
Here are the seeds I have to trade. Most packages contain 20 or more seeds (some contain 100 or 1000 or more). A few contain only 5 or 10 seeds but I've tried to note those.
African Daisy Dimorphotheca sinuata
Amaranthus Celosia Cristata Cockscombs (burgundy)
Anagallis Monelli Blue Pimpernel
Bellamcanda Blackberry Lily, Leopard Lily
Bells of Ireland Molucella Laevis
Campsis Radicans Orange Trumpet Vine
Canna Seeds (5 seeds per package):
Centaurea Bachelor Buttons mix
Clarkia double mix
Cleome Serrulata Rocky Mtn Bee Plant
Collinsia Heterophylla Chinese Houses
Columbines (Aquilegia): (20 seeds per package)
Crepe Myrtle seeds gathered from Candystriped crape myrtle (may or may not come true from seed)
Cuphea Ignea Cigar Plant 15 seeds
Cypress Vine Red 20 seeds
Datura (Devils Trumpets, aka Angels Trumpets):
Daylilies: (10 seeds per pack)
Dutchmans Pipe Vine (5 seeds)
Echinacea Magnus Coneflower
Formosa Lily Trumpet Lily huge fragrant white blooms
Four Oclocks - Yellow
Gaillardia Indian Blanket:
Gilia Tricolor Birds Eyes
Gloriosa Daisy Red and Yellow
Hesperis Matronalis Dames Rocket - Violet
Iris Siberian mix of blues and purples
Koelreuteria Paniculata Golden Rain Tree
Liatris Spicata Gayfeather, Blazing Stars, purple
Ligularia Tussilagnea aureomaculata leopard plant
Lotus corniculatus Birds foot trefoil (not the aquatic lotus plant)
Mexican Hats Ratibida Columnaris Red and Yellow bicolor
Mint - Apple
Morning Glories: (10 seeds each or more)
Nasturtiums Jewel Mix
Nigella Damascena Persian Jewels mix
Painted Daisy Mix Chysanthemum Carinatum
Pardancanda Candy Lily mix
Perilla Shiso beautiful purple leafed, coleus-like herb, scented leaves
Phlox Drummondi mix
Poppies Mix of doubles and singles
Silene Armeria Catchfly
Snapdragons Perennial tall pink
Snapdragons Linaria Maroccana Northern Lights mix
Spanish Blue Bells mix of white and blue
Stachys Lambs Ears
Sunflowers - Teddy Bear
Tithonia Mexican Sunflower
Touch Me Nots Impatiens Balsam Garden Balsam
Viola Tricolor Johnny Jump Ups
If interested, let me know in your first email what you have to trade and what you want from me. Then we'll see what we can work out.
Thank you for looking.
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Garden Exchange Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here