Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
woodsidetrader

WANTED: post cards or beads/supplies

woodsidetrader
17 years ago

I would like to trade seeds for picture post cards of an attration in your area. You may select as many types of seed as you want from my list, just include a different post card for each choice. I will also accept postcards you have collected while on vacation or those that were sent to you (old or new), as long as they are in good condition. No art, holiday, humor or advertising cards. For cards from PA, NJ, NY, TEX, CAL, FLA, MASS check with me first to be sure they are from a place I donÂt already have. Cards from foreign countries are OK. I'll also take the freebies from motels, restaurants, etc. I prefer cards that show a specific place (building, bridge, park, zoo, college, local site, a special 100 year old tree, etc). In other words, something unique to the place it came from. We donÂt travel, so I collect cards from places I will never get to see any other way. Not really interested in generic cards with state map, greetings from, deer in the woods, flowers in the field. lmk if you have questions.

If you donÂt have/canÂt get postcards, make me an offer. Will consider anything useful. If itÂs seeds, must be something on my Want List.

---Will also trade for : Musical stuff: audio or video of a live performance of Tom PettyÂs The Last DJ or any clean recording of Paul McCartneyÂs On the Wings of a Nightingale;

unused matchbooks, bird toys (large wood or leather, NO plastic); parts to make toys (wood, sisel, sea shells, colorful tissue paper, coconut shells); sturdy plant markers, used foreign Commemorative postage stamps; beaded jewelry making tools/supplies (beading wire, crimping beads, closures, clasps, Swarovski beads, etc).

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade page

Comments (3)