Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: post cards or beads/supplies

Posted by woodsidetrader PA/6 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 20, 07 at 11:02

I would like to trade seeds for picture post cards of an attration in your area. You may select as many types of seed as you want from my list, just include a different post card for each choice. I will also accept postcards you have collected while on vacation or those that were sent to you (old or new), as long as they are in good condition. No art, holiday, humor or advertising cards. For cards from PA, NJ, NY, TEX, CAL, FLA, MASS check with me first to be sure they are from a place I dont already have. Cards from foreign countries are OK. I'll also take the freebies from motels, restaurants, etc. I prefer cards that show a specific place (building, bridge, park, zoo, college, local site, a special 100 year old tree, etc). In other words, something unique to the place it came from. We dont travel, so I collect cards from places I will never get to see any other way. Not really interested in generic cards with state map, greetings from, deer in the woods, flowers in the field. lmk if you have questions.
If you dont have/cant get postcards, make me an offer. Will consider anything useful. If its seeds, must be something on my Want List.
---Will also trade for : Musical stuff: audio or video of a live performance of Tom Pettys The Last DJ or any clean recording of Paul McCartneys On the Wings of a Nightingale;
unused matchbooks, bird toys (large wood or leather, NO plastic); parts to make toys (wood, sisel, sea shells, colorful tissue paper, coconut shells); sturdy plant markers, used foreign Commemorative postage stamps; beaded jewelry making tools/supplies (beading wire, crimping beads, closures, clasps, Swarovski beads, etc).

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: post cards or beads/supplies

I don't have post cards but can easily get them OR I can't send you printes copies of digital photo's I've taken in my area ..I live 30 mile's South of Houston & 12 miles from Galveston Island & the gulf of Mexico .. I have pics taken at the beach on a ferry ride & others ..I can email you samples of the pics & if you let me know which you like I will print & mail them to you . I also have some beautiful pics of flowers & plants I've taken & pics taken @ the Tyler Tx rose garden last yr .

Vicki

My email address is Lookingforinfo20@aol.com

o

I have some post cards of different places in n.y. LMK if you'd like any or a listing of what I have.Wendy

o

I have a book of postcards that I bought in Japan called "Tokyo Style Postcards". It shows pictures of how people actually live in Japan. I probably also have some postcards from Japan and other places that I can dig up. Finally, I can also forward you pictures that I took in Japan, Thailand or around the USA. Let me know if you're interested - I'd like some clematis seeds. You can respond to eantuna4491@wowway.com.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here