Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeningwithlcgrace

HAVE: Martha Stewart Holidays books for my 'wants'

Lcgrace Mahoney
18 years ago

I have 3 books by Martha Stewart that I'm hoping to trade for my wants.

The first is copyright 1998, hard cover, Decorating for the Holidays. It's in very good condition, purchased on Ebay. I read it, loved it, and hoping that I can pass it on.

Second is copyright 1993 soft cover, the Best of Martha Steart Living, Holidays. It's in good condition and ready to be enjoyed.

Third is copyright 1995, soft cover, the Best of Martha Stewart Living, Handmade Christmas. Good condition.

I was going to sell them on Ebay but decided to see if anyone was interested in a trade first. I would love to trade these for bulbs or plants. Our ground is still frozen, however, I have had luck with potting the plants until it's safe to go outside....providing the plant isn't "moody" about things. Spring bulbs would be great, hostas would be wonderful, bleeding heart, lily of the valley, lily bulbs, iris, may night salvia, stella d'oros, verbascum.....basically anything...I don't keep track of named varieties...I'd just like to know what it is.

If you have any questions on the books, don't hesitate to ask...if you collect them and want to be sure of what pic is on the front of the book...(the only way I can tell them apart)..just ask & I'll email a pic or a link to a pic that shows the book.

Please don't be shy about an offer! Thanks! LC Grace