Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: New Fimo/sculpty clay tool set, 4 pieces

Posted by amybabyboy3 Georgia (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 28, 08 at 19:05

made in West Germany, New Klay gun from Kemper tools, opened package with fimo mat and glaze with fimo knife and three small colors of yellow, green and orange fimo clay, also, 14 different colors of 65g size of fimo clay from West Germany all clay unopened. I know the tools are good as they are unopened, the clay is also unopened but I bought it at an antique store and do not know if it goes bad seems like it is rather hard. Would like to trade for plants or something garden related. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: New Fimo/sculpty clay tool set, 4 pieces

Hi'I make gourd birdhouses,paint garden signs,odd flower pots and I have 1 luffa sponge 15"long x 7 1/2"around in the middle.If you would like to see pictures - e-mail me.
Thanks - Spider

o

Spider, I sent you an email Thanks, Amy

o

These items are still available for trade if someone is interested I have been unable to get in touch with the person that was interested. I also have a fimo booklet that shows how to make cute items out of clay.

o

Hello Amy,

I have some seeds that you are looking for, as well as named daylilies to trade - some that are on your list. I'd love to trade with you. Email me and we can set up the trade. Thanks,

Linda

o

Is this post closed? I'm interested if not!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

o

Sorry, I should have posted this is closed. Thank you, Amy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here