Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

HAVE: birdhouses

Michelle Reynolds
17 years ago

I will make birdhouses to order.

I have spects for wrens, chickadees, bluebirds, robins, purple martins, and small owls. I make the wooden BH out of 1" thick pine so they are durable and use not only nails but liquidnails glue too. I can paint them a color you would like, or stain and seal them.

I also have apple gourds I will make into birdhouses too, I paint them red and green crackled with gold under coat and beaded hangers.

I'm looking for trades for spring,

I would like peonies, daylilys, phlox, iris, candy lilys, bamboo, a large seed trade, I can look at your list if you are interested sometimes I don't know what I want till I see it.

once you tell me what you want and we decied on a trade I'll need at least a week maybe 2 to build it and ship.

thanks michelle

Comments (7)

• cruzanrumgrl
    17 years ago

Hey there. I'd be interested. There is a daylilly farm not far from my house that always has beautiful daylillies. If you tell which type you'd like I'll check with them.

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    I would be interested in trading come spring. I of course do not know what I'll have to trade until spring actually comes. It is so cold right now, that may not be until June, lol! Of course, this gives you lots of time to make a house : )
    You can look at my plant list still on my trade page from last year just to get a feel for types of things I may have.
    If you have photos to send of stained and painted ones that you've previously made that would be great too.
    Oh, I'm interested in a house for small birds, but not Chickadees specifically. They live in a house I already have each spring. I know they have a large territory.
    Let me know,
    Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

• Lady
    17 years ago

I would like to trade for your apple gourd birdhouse. I took a look at your trade page and have variegated pineapple mint, spearmint and mixed berry mint. I also have lots of coleus. Are you interested in tropicals? I have many tropicals.

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi
    I still have one red and one green apple gourds, and two wren houses one stained one unfinnished(I'll paint or stain) and one chickadee house unfinnished.
    I'm looking for peonies, iris, or other hardy summer blooming bulbs.
    michelle

• teresa_ohio
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    I'd love to trade with you for your gourd birdhouses. Let me know if there is something on my list you might like. Thanks! Teresa

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle
    I would love to trade with you for a bird house. Please chek my list to see if there is anything that interest you. I have african irises (white with purple dots)that are booming sized fans..
    Donna
    Ladybarber101@hotmail.com

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

Hi Michelle,

This is an older post and I'm not so sure you are offering your birdhouses still but I would be very interested in working out a trade.

Could I tempt you with unrooted cuttings from my Brugmansia 'Daydreams'?

Let me know...
    Melanie