Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

HAVE: Books for ?

Debra Andruska
18 years ago

Hi,

I have some books that I no longer need. I'll trade for garden items/crafty handmade things, homemade candles/soaps, houseplants.

I know its too cold to ship now (for the plants), but I'm willing to wait until April (or until its safe to ship). I'm looking for-variegated Monstera, named african violets, named streptocarpus.

Make me an offer!

All the books are in really good condition/or new.

They have just been sitting in a few wicker baskets in my closet collecting dust!

Stand up for your Life, Cheryl Richardson (motavational book), hardcover. 241 pages.

Paige by Paige (softcover) A year of trading spaces. 221 pages.

Susanne Somers Get skinny, hardcover. This one was purchased from a garage sale. And has a few highlighted areas. Otherwise, the book is in great shape. Lots of recipes! 267 pages.

A Christmas to Remember, hardcover. 98 pages. I purchased this from Country woman (Reiman pub.)

1998 Taste of Home Annual Recipes, hardcover. 313 pages. This book is in great shape a tiny bit of the shine from the cover is dull (from another mag pressing against it).

But, well worth the recipes!

Trading Spaces, Ultimate Episode Guide, collector's edition, seasons 1 to 3. Hardcover, 239 pages.

Weight Watchers great cooking every day, hardcover, 346 pages.

I don't think I've ever even read this book!

The complete candlemaker 128 pages, hardcover. Norma Coney.

Hunter Tylo Making a Miracle, hardcover. 342 pages.

Hunter is "Taylor" from the Bold/Beautiful soap.

Prime Time Emeril, hardcover. 289 pages. The paper cover has a few black smears from my colorful wicker basket laying against it. Another one I've never read.

The Country Store, traditional food, country crafts, natural decorations. Hardcover, 159 pages.

I have many, many more books to offer. But, I'm going to start out with this bunch and see how it goes!

Deb

Comments (4)