Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hypertufa Planters

Posted by wyleesee z4 WI (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 30, 04 at 10:15

Hi all, I will make you a hypertufa planter, wall spitter (pump not included), or birdhouse, like one pictured below in exchange for enough hardy lavender (I live in Zone 4) to fill a planter 20+ inches across. The postage for me to mail the hypertufa to you will be around 10-12 dollars and it will take me approximately 2 weeks to custom make your planter. Please email me through GardenWeb or post here. I would be willing to make this trade any time in the next few months. Thanks for looking!

Wylee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hypertufa Planters

• Posted by Lady 10 (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 31, 04 at 12:22

I would love to trade with you but hardy isn't something I have much of. Would you be interested in a blooming size orchid or some tropicals by chance?

o

I would love a wall spitter. I do have a herb garden with lots of lavender lady & true lavender each year...but I am a zone5er, so I am unsure if that is hardy for you or not. Mine sticks around, but goes semi-dormant in the winter. We haven't quite got spring weather here yet, but as soon as we do I will be planting plenty of lavender to share once it grows. My husband & I just bought a new "old" home this winter, so I am starting with a new fresh garden this spring. If you can wait a few months for it to get into the ground & established, I would love to trade enough to fill your planter for the wall spitter. Could it be made to look like the pagan "green man"? PLMK if interested. Thanks so much, Chrissy

o

Hi!

I have several iris tubers I could trade for a planter. It would be a "grab bag" as I only have a few that I know the names of. Also, have many un-named but, nonetheless, pretty daylilies and quite a few aster.
LMK
Betsy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here