Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whispering_winds

HAVE: Seed Starting Trays

whispering_winds
18 years ago

Hello..I have a variety of different size Seed Startng Trays. These are Professional Trays..Used One Time. They were seeded and shipped to the grower.

I have them in Sizes: 26..36..51..72..84..102..105..288..512. These are ALL pretty durable trays and I have been using my own sets for over 6 years now..They are easy to use, easy to store, and a great way to get a jump on Spring Seed Starting.

My husband and I are renewing our wedding vows late this summer after 15 yrs. of a Wonderful Marriage..4 children and 2 grandchildren. We are planning a Victorian Style Garden Wedding Ceremony..with an Eclectic Theme Reception_Grapevines,Artificial Grapes, Mini-Lights..and LOTS of Beautiful Old Fashion Table Displays. I am looking for "Specific Items"..to trade my seed trays for...I am however very open to suggestions, and I am hoping many of you out there will give me additional ideas for indoor and outdoor displays, and "Beautiful Flowers"..Seeds or Plant Starts.. for the Garden Ceremony. I am searching for Old Fashion Ceramic Type Pitchers to display flowers in on the tables, as well as TALL vases..also looking for Long Stemmed Silk Flowers, Fillers, Lace, Netting, Ribbon..in Victorian Muted Shades of Mauve, Blue, Beige, Cream, White and so on..Anything Victorian Style, or Old Fashion Looking that could be set out on a table as a unique display. Outside, I need Tall Plant Stands, wrought Iron or metal type..Planters, anything that would look beautiful for this outdoor ceremony. ALso wanting Picture Frames.."Pretty Ones"..That I can display mine and my husband's pictures in from the past 15 yrs. as displays on the tables. Interested in Larger Swan planters, Home Decor Items such as Wall Type wooden Violins, chellos, horns, that could be redone and added to my flower displays or table displays..Wedding Favors..Tapered Candles and Votives..Unique Candle Holders..and much, much more..as I said I am open to suggestions..smile..I sure Thank All Of You In Advance for your suggestions and future trades. If you have any of these items and would like to trade for seed starting trays please email me your description of your items, or pictures and I will reply ASAP. These trays can be heavy if traded and shipped in larger quanities, so you will certainly be getting a very good trade. Thank You ALl For Your Time..and I look forward to talking with you soon.

"THANK YOU BUNCHES"

Sincerely,

Lisa ~(Whispering_Winds)~

Image link:

Comments (2)

• evonne
    18 years ago

hi i am interested in your tray where in ky are you i am 40 mile out of louisville ky in ind

• evonne
    18 years ago

please email me
    jimandshelia1976@wmconnect.com