Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladybarber101

HAVE: Hand Painted ceramic tiles, pots & Mailboxes...

ladybarber101
17 years ago

Im guaging interest in trading for the hand-painted

items below:

12x12 ceramic tiles / Painted with acrylic paint and glossed with a clearcoat sealant. Great for use of hanging decor, accents in beds, tabletops for pots to sit on.. Lots of ideas just no time to finish them all before I get to wanting to paint again..

Galvanized planers with the holes pre-drilled / Let your imagination run they are pretty big so Im not sure about shipping cost..but if your local will gladly let you pick up

Mailboxes / Standard regulation size

I have two Im working on now that are metal that has a solid coat of green paint on them so Im not sure on finish time. I can get other types & styles too..

I have alot of room left for plants and great ideas for starting new beds so throw it at me if you think I may be interested my mind isnt even made up yet so you never know what i will take..LOL

Things I am definately interested in are named daylilies, passion flower vines, cape honeysuckle vine, named cannas I dont have, palms, hmmm

Garden stuff I love dragon flies, butterflies, bamboo, rought iron decor, big wind chimes, fairy statues (especially the green tarnished looking ones)..

I dont know ask me Im up for trading some things out..

Donna / Jacksonville, Fl

Comments (6)