Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hand Painted ceramic tiles, pots & Mailboxes...

Posted by ladybarber101 9a (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 20:52

Im guaging interest in trading for the hand-painted
items below:

12x12 ceramic tiles / Painted with acrylic paint and glossed with a clearcoat sealant. Great for use of hanging decor, accents in beds, tabletops for pots to sit on.. Lots of ideas just no time to finish them all before I get to wanting to paint again..

Galvanized planers with the holes pre-drilled / Let your imagination run they are pretty big so Im not sure about shipping cost..but if your local will gladly let you pick up

Mailboxes / Standard regulation size
I have two Im working on now that are metal that has a solid coat of green paint on them so Im not sure on finish time. I can get other types & styles too..

I have alot of room left for plants and great ideas for starting new beds so throw it at me if you think I may be interested my mind isnt even made up yet so you never know what i will take..LOL

Things I am definately interested in are named daylilies, passion flower vines, cape honeysuckle vine, named cannas I dont have, palms, hmmm
Garden stuff I love dragon flies, butterflies, bamboo, rought iron decor, big wind chimes, fairy statues (especially the green tarnished looking ones)..
I dont know ask me Im up for trading some things out..

Donna / Jacksonville, Fl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hand Painted ceramic tiles, pots & Mailboxes...

Sorry I forgot to post pictures of examples of my work.

o

Just a question, do you ever do water lilies, or frogs, dragonflies? I am just wondering, I have an area where I would like to hang some tiles. I love your work and was wondering if you do custom? I have many trumpet vines that are 10 plus years old if you are interested?
Laura

o

Laura
I emailed you back but hadnt recieved a letter back from you. Are you still interested? I can work on some designs if you are..
Donna

o

Have you ever painted the small tiles? I am interested in learning how to do ivy on tiles for my kitchen which is finished except for the tile areas.
Barbara

o

Barbara, I hand painted tiles for my kitchen trim. I painted some morning glories that turned out pretty. and have a few left over. However, I can't figure out how to post a photo to this message. Any suggestions of how to?

o

I have 3 burning bushes,lots of seeds,organic fish hydrolysate fertilizer,homemade lye soap,bulb planter,
Could you do anyhing with horses or western type design on it? How about John Deere? I like the galvanised tubs.Can you use them outside? All of your stuff looks great !!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here