Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 100 new 2x3 ziplock baggies

Posted by marywantsagarden 7b or 8 (justforseeds@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Apr 21, 07 at 10:25

I have 100 brand new 2x3 baggies. would like to pick 5 packs of seeds from someones trade list.
thanks
mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 100 new 2x3 ziplock baggies

I could use a few baggies. I have Cobaea (cup and saucer vine), Many different poppies, if interested I'll send a list of poppies,I have a few blue shrimp plant.
LMK
Tena

o

Thanks Tena, you are one. I can still do 2 more trades if anyone else is interested.
thanks,
mary

o

Hi Mary,
Check out my list and see what seeds you might want. Would be happy to trade 10 packs per set of baggies.

--Tina

o

I have buckeye seeds (both scarlet and pink)and eve's necklace in small trees or shurbs. I have native clemantis pitcheri(blue), coneflower (pink), and some hollyhock (mixed) left. I also have heritage iris (white).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here