Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Seedling Tray

Posted by senjanevada 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 08 at 11:49

I give up. I don't get any seedling from hundred seeds I germinated last summer. Now, it time to dump them.

Anyone out there need these seedling trays?

I am willing to trade with cutting of fragrant geraniums, grand duke/arabian jasmine plants, epi cutting, or anything in my wanted list.

Let me know. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Seedling Tray

I can sent you some epi cuttings for the trays; plmk

o

Hi, I sent you an e-mail. Thanks.

o

havent recd email; i will try emailing u

o

I wonder if my e-mail get to you.

Couple days ago I send a message that the package you sent on 4/15 has not yet arrived, and not until today, 5/1. Hope, it will arrive by week-end.

Have a great day.

meli

o

Diana, as per your e-mail on 5/19 you're going to mail the epi that week. I haven't received it as of today 6/3.

I hope you are ok and your grandson is fine as well.

We are leaving out of town next week-end to inspect our new location. We will relocate to a new home soon. If you are still intend to send the epi cuttings as the exchage for the trays, please do so this week, sent out by priority mail. Or, hold it until August, mail it to our new home.

Let me know.

Thanks.

meli

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here