Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bizzarbazzar

HAVE: have almost 100 dvd's new

bizzarbazzar
17 years ago

They arent very good DVD's honestly but are new in package. I ordered them to sell on ebay and have only sold a few. I want them out of the house. One of them is Shirley Temple Little Princess. etc. I need garden supplies...plant markers, large plants (I am zone 4), hostas, seeds, anything...The yard here is aweful. I put a greenhouse up on part of it but HELP ME HERE and get these DVD's off my hands. Thanks so much

Comments (13)

• rasha
    17 years ago

Hi, I have tons of seeds and am making a list. As soon as it is finished, I can send it to you and if you'd like to trade for DVD's, that would be awesome if you still have them? I am actually interested in acquiring the Little Princess, oddly enough! *Smiles* Let me know, thanks!

Rasha
    Rasha@GypsyPyrates.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Gypsy Pyrates

• chervil2
    17 years ago

Do you have any DVDs that would appeal to my teenage boys?

Cheers!

Abbie

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange list

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

There are so many, I am not sure... Demi Moore in Choices...Joe Palooka, Titanic Chronicles with Tim Curry, ? We have oldies like a double feature ALfred Hitchcock Jamaica Inn and Easy Virtue. Do any of those sound interesting? I saw quite a few kung fu looking ones too. I am not sure if teenagers these days watch them or anyone actually. Let me know!

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Rasha, Yes, I definately want your list. And these DVD's were bought from a wholesaler, and I think they are multiplying. They are everywhere, and my yard looks bland and depressing. I would love, any thing, shade sun, we have it all here. MORE TITLES: There are some good movies and some really cheapy looking kids movies in there. More titles a silent Black and white version of Phantom of the Opera, Vincent Price in Shock, Tigers at the top...Its such an ugly cover and I have never heard of it... Double Cross, One way out, Honeymoon in Bali, Dishonored Lady, Carnival Story, The Ape, Bruce Le in the Super Gang, Tangled, Rage of the Masters, Duel of the Iron Fist, Monsoon, Kansas City Confidential, Miracle of Faith (the evolution of Christian Heritage), A Farewell to Arms, Rivals of the Dragon, Roy Rogers in the Arizona Kid, Heroes of the West (120 minutes of Western TV) including Roy Rogers and Annie Oakley and Wild Bill, Kiss me, Kill me, The Great Dan Patch (about a horse?) He Walked by Night) Boot Hill;, The Lady and the Highwayman, The image of Bruce Lee and many many many more....

• nemophila
    17 years ago

Hi! I'd be interested in swapping for some Vincent Price and/or Alfred Hitchcock DVDs. Also (call me crazy) but that Phantom of the Opera DVD sounds sort of facinating! Check out my trade page to see if I have anything that might interest you.

Here is a link that might be useful: nemophila's trade page

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Nemo, I would love to trade Vincent Price Shock, The Phamntom and the Hitchcock double feature with you. I would love some black from tula (I am a tomato addict especially heirloom, I have Old German, Mortgage Lifter, Lemon Boy and Nebraska Wedding growing right now), some red mini bell pepper would be nice as well. I wouldnt mind a couple of sugar Pie pumpkin as well, (just a couple though as I have never tried to grow them before...but with sucess, my baking over the holidays can be cheaper.... ) Let me know if that sounds good...and we can exchange addresses. I can ship these out tomorrow to you if you want. Take care

• nemophila
    17 years ago

That sounds great! I'm emailing you my address. Oh by the way I noticed you were looking for plant tags, have you seen the ones that are made from aluminum cans? They are really cool and very easy to make. Check out the link for instructions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Make recycled aluminum plant tags

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

NEMO, I will respond with my email address....I am going to check out the aluminum cans one. We have so many of those for the tags (hope they are easy to make). We are starting this place from scratch, so I need to know what I am planting hehehe. Take care

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Shock/phantom and alfred hitchcock are no longer available....thanks Nemo!

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Rasha, Let me know when you get your trade list up. I just went to your site....It was pretty dark on dark so I couldnt see it well, but I saw the picture....Are you in the SCA? I have been for 15 years but since I am no longer in AZ or CA....I am like a captain without a ship....

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I havent heard back from Rasha, so I did wait. But the Shirley Temple CD is traded. I still have tons of DVD's for trade. I am looking for seeds, plants, I still have tons of yard to fill. Look at my trade list. They make great gifts too.

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

well bikini drive in and nazi ? are traded now too. See my trade page they are all up...Thank you...

• bizzarbazzar
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Does anyone else want to trade plants for DVD's? PLMK Thank you