Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mantis Tiller for Rose Arbor

Posted by mrskjun 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 14, 05 at 15:25

Tiller has less than 10 hours use. It has been drained and stored indoors since we moved to this house. I paid over 300.00 for the tiller and it is fantastic. Easy for me to handle and tilled the beds fine and deep enough. But here we are surrounded by huge trees with huge root systems. The Mantis is not meant to tangle with all these tree roots. I have the instruction video as well. I'm looking for an arbor that will sustain a climbing rose on either side, definitely not the little wedding arch thing. I don't mind doing assembly with good instructions.

Betty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mantis Tiller for Rose Arbor

Betty, If you should decide to SELL your tiller,please E-mail me!!I would send you a rose arbor but mine is very much in use!!I have always wanted a Mantis tiller,and now that I have gotten older,I need one even more.

o
RE: HAVE: Mantis Tiller for Rose Arbor

Hi Betty,

I'm real interested. Drop me an email.

Carlos-
carlosportu@comcast.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here