Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: To trade home made cards for garden items

Posted by jennifer9906 8/9 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 16:17

HI All,
I have been making cards and scrapbooking for years and teach classes. Having found myself unemployed, I need to find ways to keep working on my garden with my too little girls (feeding our gardening habit). I would love to trade cards for garden related items, seeds, plants, etc... I can show pics of some of my cards... and can do any occation, icluding gardening theme cards. I do quality work... and hope some of you might be willing to trade... thanks in advance either way!
Jennifer

Image link: WANTED: To trade home made cards for garden items (50 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: To trade home made cards for garden items

Hi, would you be interested in a collection of daylily seeds (mostly all named). If yes, i can send you info such as qty, different types, etc...
I collect and hybridize daylilys so i always have more seeds than i can ever grow.
tks.

o

I love to make cards, too, so I couldn't help reading your post. And we, too, are on a limited budget. Are you looking for seeds? I saved many seeds from last fall and gave them all away to promote gardening. I will begin saving again. If you want some for next year I can sure send you and your girls some. I have 2 girls, ages 15 and 11. Just email me.

o

I have posted my seed list below, Please let me know if you see anything you are interested in trading for cards.
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/seedsnaughtweeds

Thanks for looking

o

I don't have many seeds, mostly hot peppers (which are great either as ornamental or for adding a kick to a soup or stew) and at the moment a ton of little spaghetti squash seedlings... I'd be more than happy to trade you a little bit of everything for some cards or something! I love hand made things like that- I'm just not very good at making them!!
Email me if you are interested!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here