Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: This is a weird trade.....

Posted by tricia_b12 z5 Iowa (My Page) on
Mon, May 1, 06 at 9:51

Hello...Ok spring is here. Lots of rain but it will warm up soon. I'm in Decorah Iowa.. And i have clothing to trade for most anything..I am looking for nice sun plants to start my very first out side garden.. I have house plants on my exchange list but i'm kinda trying to get ride of some clothes that i will never wear again. :( anyway. i have sizes between 12 and 15... two very nice pair of mudd jeans, one blue jean pair size 12 and a kaki pair size 15. i also have Route 66 jeans. most of my jeans are boot cut or flare. no tight ankle ones. i have a few shirts that are going and also a nice tank top dress. I can send pictures if needed. and i can give more explanation in a email. so if anyone is intereseted in clothes or plants please email me. Oh and i have a pair of hot topic calf high boots size 8 and a pair of sketchers. the sketchers are a diffrent design there in worn condition. but the boots are in pretty good conditon. with some polish they will look new again. Thanks. Email if interested. Newlyweds0619200@wmconnect.com Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here