Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeners_hands

HAVE: I make birdhouses, w/trade 4?

gardeners_hands
17 years ago

good morning all. I make classic birdhouses, I have them in both cedar and in pine. I have photos available. They are unpainted so you can 'do your own thing'. I have coming up some that my sister is painting with flowers and vines in the 'One-Touch' style.

These are all new, unused wood, exterior glue and galvanized screws and nails for long life. They are approx. 5.5 wide x 6.5 deep x 10" high to the peaked roof. They have a long 25" heavy wire loop to hang from a tree or shepherd's crook, or I can eliminate that and make them hang from the back so you can put them on a fence or house wall. Or I can just put a single eyehook centered on the roof. They open so you can clean them out once a year.

I will trade for a birdhouse from you, bought or homemade, wood, metal, ?. These are a bit heavy and the postage will be painful so don't get your feelings hurt if I decline your birdhouse. I am looking for birdhouses either with a 'cute factor' for my own yard - or of a style I'd like to copy and make some up!

I am also interested in other yard items and plants. I could use a birdfeeder. A birdbath. Windchimes. Fencing - even used. Obviously some trades are better with local folks! For plants you can take a look at my trade page, keep in mind it is just suggestions, I will consider any offers except houseplants... don't need any. Common orange daylily - have enough. Cannas - have enough. Annuals - no.

Gardeners_Hands

Comments (9)