Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cmpman1974

HAVE: Flowerhouse Springhouse Portable Greenhouse

cmpman1974
17 years ago

I live in Southeastern Michigan and am looking to get rid of a portable greenhouse. I have had this for less than 2 years and this year really is the first time I used it (1.5 months of use).

This is a Springhouse portable greenhouse (6 ft wide x 6 ft long x 7 ft high). You can find much more detail on this greenhouse by checking the vendor's webpage.

The greenhouse is in very good condition. I am getting rid of it because I realized I just don't have the appropriate room in my backyard to keep it up and have it look right asthetically. Also, the vendor states the item is extremely easy to take down and fold up and fit in a bag. YEAH RIGHT - NOT AT ALL.

This is perfect for someone with a large backyard that can permanently keep it up.

I have the instruction booklet too.

If anyone lives in the area and has something of interest to trade that is gardening related, please e-mail me. I am interested in lots of 4" square pots....I don't know. Tempt me...I want to get rid of this fast because I don't have the space to store it.

By the way, if you want to get this, you're going to have to pick it up and have a vehicle such as a truck or van that would be wide enough to transport it. It doesn't fold up correctly to put in a car. Unless you are more skillful than I. This is very possible. :)

Chris

Comments (3)