Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: antiques for plants- request pictures- here is listing

Posted by tracyl zone 6 IL/IN border (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 19, 06 at 4:25

I tried to get pictures to upload on this and it kept saying they were to large, so please request pictures if you are serious about a trade and I will email them to you
These are the items I have available
-Fostoria cobalt blue george and martha washington set- 2 stemmed candleholders with candles, 2 pitchers and a plate.
-courier and ives plates, saucers, bowls, cups
- small picture of child in gold frame
-blown glass baby blue blown dish with lid
-set of baron (solingen germany) knives in original case. never used. have some sort of animal horn handles. stainless steele. Very old and unique.
-old large gravy boat with lid from tintean england
-fenton satin cream bell
- many cobalt blown glass vases
-unknown cobalt pottery piece. Very unique. Fiesta???
-very old real carnival glass cup
-5 old nutchoppers. All diff
-cobalt blue fiesta cup and saucer. old not new
- clear glass rolling pin with cork in one end
-cobalt blue rolling pin with cap on end
-Beautiful handpainted vase-japan
-cobalt blown glass creamer
-old fiesta short round pitcher
-cobalt glass comport
-2 cobalt blue oil lamps- one small and one large
-old blue fiesta cereal bowl and large fruit bowl
-old fiesta plate and saucer cobalt blue
-glass cobalt blue salt and pepper shakers with original yellow plastic caps ( hard to find with caps)
-2 USA glass cobalt bubble vases
-amber with black oil lamp
-old globe or lightening rod. Round ball with opaque white circles on it. Has round opening on one side. Very neat. Reminds me of old fenton lamps. Mabe an old shade for one???
*****I have other things I have not taken pictures of yet, such as lots of old prints and some brown usa crocks and pottery. If you are truely interested in these let me know and I will try to get pictures of them as well.

Thanks

Tracy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: antiques for plants- request pictures- here is listing

Tracy, sent you an email
Lynn

o

Hi, I'm interested in vases. please email pics. thanks.

o

Hi, I love antiques. Send me your pics of whats left please. I have named irises, hostas, daylilies and other perrenials to trade. Thanks
Michelle

o

Hi tracyl,
I realize that this is a very old post, but if you still have some of the cobalt blue dishes I may be interested in sending you plants for them. I'd love to see the photos of anything that is cobalt blue. My trade list for plants is at http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina
Thanks for looking,
Catrina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here