Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lemonbird

HAVE: paperbacks

lemonbird
19 years ago

Hello-

I have a couple big bags of books from a friend. (Like I don't have enough books.... but that is a different story!)

There's romance, vampires, science fiction. All are in great shape, and good to trade if you live near a good used bookstore. Many are still titles currently in bookstores. I would like to trade these in sets of six. I will sort these by type of fiction, and will honor any special requests as I can, but not really willing to type in each title.... so these are a bit of a grab bag. I will not send any that I would not be happy to receive myself in that category.

Looking for Japanese iris, peonies, phormiums, bulbs- enough to cover the postage. You can probably tempt me with other plants,or soaps, candles and lotions.

One caution- I will be sending these media mail, which can be pokey at times, but I am an honest trader, and they will be sent.

Fingers crossed. I would trade these in myself, but I am self -exiled from the bookstores until I clear out all our bookshelves. Thanks for you interest!

lemonbird