Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Purple haze dragon fruit. and American beauty fruit

Posted by Pam2012 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 18, 13 at 16:05

I am looking for cuttings purple Haze and American dragon fruit cuttings, I have a lot of plants for exchange June plum carlos muscdine grapes LSU purple fig Rosemary herb cuttings of variegated pine apple mint ,regular mint, multiplying winter onions. cutting of exotic dwarf dragon fruit breed from China . Also Hoya variegated cutting, spider plant inner and outer variegation papaya etc etc . Soon i will have Ae Ae variegated banana.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Purple haze dragon fruit. and American beauty fruit

I have cuttings of Purple Haze if you are still looking. Would love a cutting of your dwarf dragon fruit. Is this the orange variety?

o
Purple haze dragon fruit cutting

Looking for purple haze or other large type dragon fruit cutting

o

Hi newboy, I see you don't have a list up. Do you have anything to trade?

o

please check my list for trades.

o

Would def be up to trade something for a cutting of your dwarf dragon fruit, take a look at my list and let me know. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here