Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crabs_gw

WANTED: Have: Beads, Findings, Jewelry supplies

crabs
12 years ago

Hi, I am straying from the seed and plant trade and de-staching my beading closet. I have been selling them off alot but end up just buying more beads and beading supplies (Whats up with that!)

This is what I have:

Mostly (6,8,10mm) semi precious stones round and oval beads, metal beads and findings, metal charms, glass beads, natural stones colored for wrapping, howlite turquoise in different colors, some seed beads, mixed bead bags of matching colors, bead caps, charm findings, lots of pandora style beads of all colors. Findings and charms are mainly silver tone or silver plated. I have a few pictures but it's really impossible to take pics of all the goods.

All of these are very nice quality and can be used for jewelry, plant markers, keychain, wind chimes, bottle jewels, bird house bling, misc decoration.

I am really open at this point for anthing interesting or useful. I like seeds of unusual flowers and plants, texas mountain laurel, feathers of all sorts, note cards, empty matchboxes or small boxes to decorate, gift bags, beach glass, and straw flower buds. You can make an offer too if interested and drop me an email. :)

I can trade either by weight, per ziplock bag, color, or number of beads/findings. Thanks! crabs

Comment (1)