Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have: Beads, Findings, Jewelry supplies

Posted by crabs 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 16:19

Hi, I am straying from the seed and plant trade and de-staching my beading closet. I have been selling them off alot but end up just buying more beads and beading supplies (Whats up with that!)

This is what I have:
Mostly (6,8,10mm) semi precious stones round and oval beads, metal beads and findings, metal charms, glass beads, natural stones colored for wrapping, howlite turquoise in different colors, some seed beads, mixed bead bags of matching colors, bead caps, charm findings, lots of pandora style beads of all colors. Findings and charms are mainly silver tone or silver plated. I have a few pictures but it's really impossible to take pics of all the goods.

All of these are very nice quality and can be used for jewelry, plant markers, keychain, wind chimes, bottle jewels, bird house bling, misc decoration.

I am really open at this point for anthing interesting or useful. I like seeds of unusual flowers and plants, texas mountain laurel, feathers of all sorts, note cards, empty matchboxes or small boxes to decorate, gift bags, beach glass, and straw flower buds. You can make an offer too if interested and drop me an email. :)

I can trade either by weight, per ziplock bag, color, or number of beads/findings. Thanks! crabs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have: Beads, Findings, Jewelry supplies

Hi, I would LOVE to trade you for some of your beads (jewelery making supplies) for my dear daughter (shes only 7 but would go crazy if we could make a few things together)!!! I do have some mountain laural seeds and a ton of other interesting seeds that I can send you! Some of them are from the netherlands and cant be found here very easy! I also have a huge amarylis bulb, hardy ice plant, If you are interested in seeds though, I can send you at least 50 different kinds!!! Probably more!! Please let me know and I will get the stuff together and sent out right away!!
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here