Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: prayers for maggie

Posted by jessie (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 07 at 7:53

hello there i have a black lab retriever who 6 weeks ago gave birth to 8 healthy pups, puppies are not sold as of yet maggie is dying, she has been at the vet for several days due to pregnancy complications, she does not want to pass the vets are working to save her life but i'm out of funds so i'm asking for prayers please help i'm terribly saddend. thank you. we call maggie our bumber queen she is a field dog who loves to work.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: prayers for maggie

Dear Jessie,
I'm not a religous person but I do understand your love for Maggie.......so in my own way I will send her love and strength and courage to fight this battle. I wish I could send you some money, but I don't have any either. I will hold you and Maggie in my heart and wish that everything will turn out OK. Please let us know.

o

thanks to everyone is is reading this post and thinking of maggie beleive it or not she is still hangimg on even though she needs icu care. doctors at our vet can't beleive how she is fighting, they said it would be possible if she had the right care but they cannot provide this. thanks to all.

o

Dear Jessie,
Just ran across your thread and wondered about Maggie. Please update?
Diane/Mtnmama

o

how is maggie?

o

SHE IS GONE THANKS TO OUR VET WHO POISONED HER WITH VACINATIONS NOT A COMPLICATION FROM PREGNACY AT ALL. SHE PASSED A WEEK AFTER BEING VACINATED! IT WAS A HORRIBLE SIGHT TO ENDURE!

o

Our family had 2 healthy rottweillers 11 mos old vaccinated for rabies... died 2 1/2 weeks later. was your maggie also vaccinated for rabies? I am sorry for your loss

o

Jessie....I am sorry to hear of your loss. I have several furry babies too...and I understand how upsetting it is to lose them. I hope the vet did'nt charge you after all that. Have you ever heard of the Rainbow Bridge? It's pet heaven. Maggie will be waiting faithful as always.

http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/

Regina(ladygreensleeves)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here