Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lakedallasmary

HAVE: brass quick connects, soil thermometer, soil blocker

lakedallasmary
17 years ago

HI,

I have some nelson brass quick connects. I hate plastic ones. I have used other brands of metal ones, but these are the best. I love them, but in texas they do have their shortcomings. 100 degrees tend to melt the washers.

I never had this probem with them when we lived in maryland, so if you live in an area of the country where 100 degrees is not all that common, these are great. I hate to trade them, but as I said, non practical to think the weather will stay below 100 just so I can have the convience of using them. I have the same problem with watering wands. You can still use the quick connects in the south, just have plenty of washers on hand and all will be fine.

I also have a soil thermometer. It works great but, I need a really big one, cause eyes are failing me. This one is not small but as I said I want a digital one.

The soil blocker is also neat, I just want to trade for things I will use more often, like seeds, and such.

If you are local to denton texas, I would love some landscaping stones (large or small). I love rock gardens. I also think stones in my veggie garden would help retain water.

I have other things to trade to, but mostly these things.

I have suggested trade amounts, but I am very flexable, so if you have a different offer, let me know. If you have something not on my list to trade, please run it by me. I just love trading.

I have three type of seeds I need fo this fall's planting

caraway

peas

romain lettuse

I would love not to have to purchase seeds.

See my trade list for more details and links to photos of these items, and other things I am trading

Items I would like to recieve in trade are seeds, plants or cuttings gardening supplies, books, etc

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

Comment (1)