Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: I need a gazing ball for my pond and for decoration.

Posted by soccerguynn 6 (soccerguynn@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Aug 25, 07 at 21:33

I have seen several people use little gazing balls for their pond. They just sit on the surface of the water, and add demension, so does anyone have one. And while I am posting here, does anyone have a larger gazing ball to put on a stand. I have a stand that would work, but I dont have a ball for it. Anyone have one. And as well, does anyone have a rooting ball. I havent been able to find another one anywhere, so if anyone has any, it would be graetly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: I need a gazing ball for my pond and for decoration.

One of my husband's friends - a tightwad if ever there was one - decided to make his own. He took a kid's bouncy ball the size he needed, & painted it. He put his on poles on either side of the driveway. I think he put enough cement down inside the little hole to keep it from bouncing off the pole.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here