Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lanaw_gw

HAVE: handmade soap

lanaw
21 years ago

Want to swap my handmade soaps for perennial plants or herbs. If anyone is interested lmk, I have a variety of fragrances.

Comments (19)

• cbrandenburg
    21 years ago

I have russian sage plants, echinops blue globe thistle, blue stokesia plants, interested in any of these in exchange for homemade soaps. Cathy

• wolfie4
    21 years ago

Could you let me know what you want? My list is not up to date, have several things, but, none are tropical.

• cbrandenburg
    21 years ago

THESE ARE SO WONDERFUL, I RECEIVED MINE IN THE MAIL TODAY. PEOPLE IF YOU WANT SOME WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFLY WRAPPED HOMEMADE SOAP THAT SMELL WONDERFUL TRADE WITH LANA. I WANT MORE!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY HOUSE SMELLS GREAT! CATHY

• deirdre13
    21 years ago

Lana,
    Apon hearing Cathy rave about your soap, I figured that I should check this posting. I'm definitely interested. Please check my trade list. I also have some salvia sagittata, and salvia guarantica that are not on my list.
    Can you let me know what fragrances are available?
    Thanks, Deirdre

• cat_2100
    21 years ago

Ok I want some too. Lol
    Take a look at my list and let me know if anything interests you. I also have pink,peach,and white brug cuttings.
    Cathy

• wolfie4
    21 years ago

Yes, the soaps are wonderful, could smell them as I opened the package, it was really a great trade for me.

• weebus
    21 years ago

DANG DANG DANG! Wish I lived closer

• khoffman19
    21 years ago

I would love to trade for some of your soap. It sounds wonderful.
    Kathy

• fiveoaks
    21 years ago

I LOVE my custom scented rosemary soap and lotion!
    Lana is the greatest!

• Carolnoel
    21 years ago

Lana - could you let me know what you want to trade...or how much you sell your soaps for. I have lots of tropicals (DUH) and I collect Hoyas so could send you some for indoor plants.

• wildflower
    21 years ago

Would you be interested in some brug cuttings? E-mail me if you are.
    Michelle

• elvis
    21 years ago

Lana, you have mail.

• wildflower
    21 years ago

Just had to come back in here and say that I received my soaps from Lana yesterday and just like others are saying, they are wonderful!!! I want more too!

• elvis
    21 years ago

I received my soaps yesterday--saw the bulky package, and thought "oh no--bulbs!" You see we had 6" of snow on the ground, LOL! But it was Lana's wonderful soaps. They smell wonderful, and I tried out the orange oatmeal last night--simply fab. I'll want more!!!

• beebonnet
    21 years ago

Hi Lana---Would you like a Culinary Sage in a 6" pot that I started from seed? Also have Anise Hyssop plant to dig up and a nice all blue Columbine. Your soap sounds fantastic! Thanks so much.

• ruthz
    21 years ago

Would you be interested in Scarlet's Rib cannas?
    The leaves are bronze/green with small scarlet flowers.
    It gets about 8' or 9' tall.

• barbaok
    21 years ago

Hi Lana,

I have received my soaps from you. I love the Frankensence and Myrrh!! As a matter of fact, You'll be getting a order form me anytime in the mail!

Do you make shampoos?? I do use your soaps on my hair too, and my hair feels wonderful. But I was wondering if you have the liquid kind too.

Let me know

Barb

• Mzmunchken
    21 years ago

Lana,
    The soaps, bath salts, and candles were wonderful!!! Thank you so much....

Here is a link that might be useful: Patricia's Garden

• lanaw
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Hello Everybody,
    I am through trading for the winter and wanted to tell everyone thank you so very much for the beautiful plants. This was great fun and I hope you all enjoyed your soap. I'll be ready to go again in the spring if you need some more.
    Thanks,
    Lana