Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Painted Gourd Birdhouse

Posted by Wendy77 z5 NY (tilor@aol.com) on
Sat, Oct 19, 02 at 8:43

I have NO artist talent what so ever, so I would love to trade some perenials for a painted birdhouse gourd. Anyone interested PLMK. I am very appreciate of handmade things. TIA Wendy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Painted Gourd Birdhouse

Wendy, I have no idea what PLMK stands for but I paint gourds and will be happy to talk a trade with you after xmas.
Sheila

o

Hi Wendy!

Boy, I've never been to this forum before and my first time here I fnd someone looking for painted gourd birdhouses! I am an artist, specializing in gourds and have a line of gourd habitats and planters called "Mansions", because they are so elegant and it's a catchy name!! I make "BirdMansions", "Hanging BirdMansion Planters", "FlowerPot Mansions", "OrchidPot Mansions" and "ButterflyMansions", among other gourd art. I have had them represented in wholesale showrooms across the country, catalogs, galleries, garden shops and I also sell online.

They are all in aged metallics, using the actual metals that are pulverized and suspended in an emulsion and I hand oxidize them to creat the patina and rust. They are pretty expensive and I'd hope to do a really nice large trade for 1 of them. I see you have Hends and Chicks, which I'm collecting right now. What type are they and how many do you have available for trade?
Let me know ASAP as this isna really busy time of year for me and I'd need to get a jump on these.

Hope to hear from you soon!! =)

Here are a few photos for you to peruse:

Image Hosting by auctionwatch.com Image Hosting by auctionwatch.com Image Hosting by auctionwatch.comImage Hosting by auctionwatch.com Image Hosting by auctionwatch.com Image Hosting by auctionwatch.comImage Hosting by auctionwatch.com Image Hosting by auctionwatch.com

o

Hi there I hand Paint gourds and can do custom gourd painting for you Florals, characters, any type you like I alsop can do wildlife You can see some of my work at my website http://huckleberryarts.com or on Ebay huckleberryarts.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Website

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here