Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
clarysage1717

wanted: have: large chicken feeders / pickup only, central pa

clarysage1717
18 years ago

This would be a pickup only, so if you're not willing to come to the Harrisburg area, please save yourself the time and skip this message!

I have some metal chicken feed troughs on wooden stands in my barn loft. They are large, ugly, old, and practically inaccessible, stuffed behind a lot of junk. I have no motivation to get them out of there unless someone wants to trade something for them. I do not know how to post pictures on the forum but I could email a photo or more specific measurements if anyone is interested. I believe there is potential (besides feeding chickens!) for these to become interesting planters.

I am interested in swapping for bamboo poles (not plants) or any long (6' or longer), thin (3-4") tree trunk / sapling pieces I could use to build arbors. I also need plastic gallon pots, garden tools, boulders, bricks, stones suitable for wallbuilding, exterior paint in bright jewel-tone colors (not neon shades) or (possibly) architectural salvage items. If you have any other weird old stuff, I could be interested.

Anyone who wants any of these trough feeders (there's several) has to be willing to help get them out of the loft! There's stairs; it's just going to be awkward.

katie

Comments (2)