Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Where are all the traders??

Posted by BarbAok 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 19, 02 at 14:47

Does not seem do be alot of trading around here. I would love to make trades, but never seems to be any new posts. I got wonderful soap from Lana. Anyone interested in a cute bud vase?? I also have a cook book. Of coarse seeds of all kinds. Anyone have a nice nature CD, sounds of birds, frogs?? I have a CD called Between Father Sky and Mother Earth. It is Native American collection of beautiful music, willing to trade it. Just seems so quite in here.

Let me Know

Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Where are all the traders??

YEAH!! That is what I was wondering too. I recall that over 100 requests were logged in to Spike for just such a forum as this. He finally caved in and obliged.

Well here it is~and where the heck are the traders! I don't get it.

As for me personally, I have decided to keep my plant trades to a minimum number of surrounding states. And being a junk-a-holic, I must be careful what I bring home. It has to be something I really, really need before I would make a trade.

So let those who whined for this, support it.

o

I just recently happened to have some extra money, so I was finally able to join! I need to get some things together to trade-all I have are a couple of basic bonsai books, and seeds (I have plants, but I don't like to send them in the winter) I'm going to try and make some things over my school break, and hopefully get something on here somebody wants to trade me for! I'm excited-I can't wait!

o

I have used this site but now its Christmas and my job has gone berzerk. I work with children you see and my prayers for toys for them have been answered to the tune of massive numbers of boxes daily at the post office. I will be more active as soon as this season is over.

o

Great, I too, have many items I would love to trade for???. I have CD's, books, seeds, Fridge Magnets too! After Christmas I will probably even have more things! So I'll be egar to see new posts here for trading!

Barb

o

When the weather breaks (sigh) I will be listing alot of things to trade!! For instance... I have a large vanilla candle that is just sitting in my bathroom that I would be willing to trade for a small start of a spider plant baby...., candle is about 4 inches wide by about 5 or six inches high.. would have to measure.. but retails about 10.00+

o

Far out!! I traded my candle!!
Just to let you know that people are reading this!!
Kathy..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here