Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dokkers_gw

HAVE: Plant Pots, Containers, Seed Starting Trays

Dokkers
21 years ago

It was time to do some cleaning and go through all of the plant containers, so there are lots of extras available if anyone wants them! These need to get out of the way, and I thought IÂd give this a try. There are lots of pots, all different shapes and sizes square and round, clay and plastic, big and small. I will not have time to clean these up any more than dusting them off, and those that have been used for seed starting will probably have tape or marker on the sides. In other words, youÂll probably need to clean them when they arrive. I tried to go through them all, and removed anything broken, but canÂt guarantee I caught everything.

There is nothing in particular IÂm looking for as a trade right now. Feel free to make an offer of whatever (?). Or if you are in the Rochester NY area, we may be able to arrange for you to come over and pick some up. Or as a third alternative, IÂll send you what you request if you reimburse my postage costs. If we havenÂt had a previous trade and youÂd like some feedback on me before sending postage, I could send you a link to my eBay feedback page. I would prefer we use priority mail for these, so I can get boxes at the post office.

I have many on-going projects right now, and unfortunately very little time to spend doing this. If this becomes too time-consuming, I may have to call an end to any new requests coming in. But weÂll give it a try :-) When you contact me, let me know specifically what youÂre interested in (either describe the actual item, or give me a general color / shape / size request). Please visit my exchange page for a very quick list of what is available. IÂll try to keep it updated, and may add more later as I find them. I did not get a chance to count exact amounts or give lots of details, but hopefully the photos will help answer any questions. Thanks! Kelly