Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Plant Pots, Containers, Seed Starting Trays

Posted by Dokkers 5/6 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 10, 02 at 19:49

It was time to do some cleaning and go through all of the plant containers, so there are lots of extras available if anyone wants them! These need to get out of the way, and I thought Id give this a try. There are lots of pots, all different shapes and sizes square and round, clay and plastic, big and small. I will not have time to clean these up any more than dusting them off, and those that have been used for seed starting will probably have tape or marker on the sides. In other words, youll probably need to clean them when they arrive. I tried to go through them all, and removed anything broken, but cant guarantee I caught everything.

There is nothing in particular Im looking for as a trade right now. Feel free to make an offer of whatever (?). Or if you are in the Rochester NY area, we may be able to arrange for you to come over and pick some up. Or as a third alternative, Ill send you what you request if you reimburse my postage costs. If we havent had a previous trade and youd like some feedback on me before sending postage, I could send you a link to my eBay feedback page. I would prefer we use priority mail for these, so I can get boxes at the post office.

I have many on-going projects right now, and unfortunately very little time to spend doing this. If this becomes too time-consuming, I may have to call an end to any new requests coming in. But well give it a try :-) When you contact me, let me know specifically what youre interested in (either describe the actual item, or give me a general color / shape / size request). Please visit my exchange page for a very quick list of what is available. Ill try to keep it updated, and may add more later as I find them. I did not get a chance to count exact amounts or give lots of details, but hopefully the photos will help answer any questions. Thanks! Kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here