Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janetlee50

HAVE: The Strangest Exchange Ever

janetlee50
21 years ago

Okay.....I haven't raised any seeds to trade this year yet....so here's what I am offering...........I will make your member and/or exchange page look pretty for seeds or plants. I am NOT a professional, can't do anything real fancy....but I can make it easier to read and colorful. Visit my member page and exchange page to see. I haven't done this before or for a living or money. but since I would like seeds...this is all I have to offer in return. Email me direct if interested, Janet

Comments (17)

• barbaok
    21 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean, will you tell us how to do it??

Barb

• janetlee50
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Barb,
    Good question....I didn't make myself very clear. Unless you have a knowledge of HTML scripting commamds. you couldn't do the page yourself. I would access your page and put in any pictures, colors, links, that you want or you can give me a theme idea and I'll play around with it for you until you have the page looking like yoiu want....Janet

• gardninlady
    21 years ago

Hi Janet! I have some seeds...and I think that what you are offering is great.

Contact me and I will give you a current list.

BTW, your page really looks great!

• debi
    21 years ago

Hey all, take a look at my page Janet did for me, we are still in the process of updateing more though! I thought I could do some color changes on my fonts and messed it up, Janet will have to fix this for me. I guess, I'll leave the beautiful work to her. SORRY Janet!!!
    I make homemade soaps if you are intrested in a trade!!
    Have a great Day!!
    Debi

• wolfie4
    21 years ago

Janetlee, could you do mine, not a real fancy one, but put in a couple of photos etc. Look at my seed list that is all I have to offer at the moment, or if we could next spring come to an agreement on plants, thank you.

• janetlee50
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Hi,
    Just bumping this up a bit....go look at debi roblkey wolflover and toomanyanimals pages....I'll trade for seeds plants or make me an offer...I'm nuts...Janet

• Mzmunchken
    21 years ago

Oh... me me me.. I want a beautiful page.. I've got seeds.. blue pea vine, brugmansia, datura

Here is a link that might be useful: Patricia's Garden

• dahlea
    21 years ago

Will you please check my list and see if I have anything we can work out a trade for? Or we could try plants for the spring...I don't know. Email me, ok? Your pages are awesome!

Here is a link that might be useful: My list

• vikki40
    21 years ago

Hi Janet, Can you do my page too? I do have a few ???s. I love your work. I want a pretty page. Thanks Vikki

• vikki40
    21 years ago

Thank you Janetlee, I love my page. Vikki

• gingerhill
    21 years ago

Those pages are wonderful! Great Job Janetlee50!!!

• janetlee50
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Thanks for the compliment, Ginger......Janet

• barbaok
    21 years ago

Hi Janet, I love you page, just hearing those birds. Please look at my list. I would love to have something done to my boring page. Are you still doing this?

Barb

• roblkey
    21 years ago

I just love my page that Janet designed.
    Robin

• janetlee50
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Thanks Robyn for the kind compliment..Janet

• marciagaye
    20 years ago

Are you still doing this? I have seeds I can send.

• shadowgarden
    20 years ago

Janet,

I am an amateur glass artist. If I sent you a hand made paperweight would you spruce up my member page for me? If you agree, what is your address? And What is your favorite color?

Rebecca