Return to the Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Misc Craft and some jewelry trade for seeds or other?

Posted by hannahbee12 8b CA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 0:46

Hey all,

I have quite a few items I am hoping to trade for seeds or other gardening/ homesteading type supplies.

I have:
- singer button-holer in original case with all attachments. Two feet included are rusted but can easily be cleaned with WD-40 and steel wool. (I've done so on my treadle machine.)
- 67 pre-cut fabric for yo-yo quilt
- fabric scraps including some cut into 3" squares, 4" squares, and 3" triangles
- 16 assorted ribbons (smallest length is a few inches long some are almost full rolls)
- beading supplies
- 36 rose bud silk flowers - great for wedding decor or bridesmaid bouquets
- scrapbooking papers and stickers
- sworovski bracelets (3) and earrings

I do have pictures of all items however I am limited to one picture with the posting. Please see my acct for additional pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Misc Craft and some jewelry trade for seeds or other?

I have edible plants and some seeds, can put together a list. I would like to see pictures of the jewelry you have to trade.

If interested please email me at ladygardenet 1 at comcast dot net

o

I'd be interested in your beading supplies, my 9-year-old granddaughter does beading. I have mostly seeds for edibles. My list is not current but could send good amounts of pumpkins, zucchini, mixed gourds, beans, ground cherries, giant gray-striped sunflowers, mixed zinnias, mixed marigolds, mixed hot or sweet peppers, I also have seeds from my silver maple and debra maple trees. In the spring I can dig up some Jerusalem artichoke roots. You can email me at mamahack@hotmail.com, I don't get in here very much anymore, not much time, but I do check my email daily. Thanks very much.

o

Hi there! I'd be intrested in the beading supplies, and scrapbooking papers and stickers. Please send me pictures of those things at xoxolovexoxo5@gmail.com . I have:
Giant pumpkin(award winning)
Mammoth Sunflower
Mixed Sunflower (signature)
Watermelon
Pumpkin

Thank you so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here