Northern Dropseed
Eastern Prickly Pear Cactus
Northern Blue Flag Iris
Partridge pea
Northern Sea Oats

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Native Plant seeds

I have ratabida pinnata, rattlesnake master, and northern blue flag iris. You can have them for SASBE if you'd like.

kms

o

I have Little Bluestem, Purple prairie clover, Showy goldenrod, Penstemon grandiflorus, Chasmanthium latifolium, several types of Monarda, and a few seeds for Baptisia australis. Check out my exchange list for a complete list of seeds, most of which are natives.

You are welcome to do a SASBE. Send me an email if interested.

o

I planted Ratibiba pinnata seeds last fall and summer, and not got any seeds to germinate. As I bought and planted more in fall, so do not know if I will have any this year for you?

o

I have the wild garden phlox Phlox divaricata, I would love to have cardinal flower Lobelia cardinalis.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Native Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here