Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
misskimmie

HAVE: Dogtooth Violet (yellow), Squirrel Corn,

misskimmie
16 years ago

Dutchmans Breeches, Partrige Berry, Ostrich Fern and Green Dragon ( when it comes out). I may also have a small Jack in the Pulpit trade

Want: Trilliums, Obedient Plant, Penstemon digitalis, Other Ferns, Wild Ginger

Asarum canadense, Virginia Blue Bells or tempt me.

Comments (7)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Hi Misskimmie,

I answered another post of your earlier today...was interested in your winter aconite.
    I have trillium Recurvatum-burgandy.

Now I'm lusting after a green dragon (or two), and can probably find you a sassafras seedling or 2 or more...or some combination of things.

LMK if interested. I will be 'away' from Sat am until late Sun PM.

Sue

• plantbug
    16 years ago

Ms Kimmie,

I am interested in these plants:

Coltsfoot Tussilago Farfara
    Canada Mayflower Maianthemum canadense
    Dutchmans Breeches

I have these from your list:

Twinleaf Jeffersonia diphylla
    Trillium cuneatum
    Wild Ginger Asarum canadense
    lady in red fern
    Trees: Tulip,

Please let me know if interested. plantbug

• moko
    16 years ago

Have Golden Seal and Virgina bluebells from your want list, also have Wild comfrey. Need Squirrel corn and Bunchberry. Thanks

• jeanine1
    16 years ago

I'd love to have some dutchman's breeches and ostrich fern.

I have obedient plant, Christmas fern, Sensitive fern, and a small lady fern (I cannot remember which one but I'll look it up today),Asarum canadense and bluebells whichever of those you still need.

• shreety
    16 years ago

I would love the dutchman breeches dogstooth violet, squirrel corn, are you only looking for wildflowers, I have moonplant seed not vine, columbine, touch me nots,4 o'clocks,

• misskimmie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello to all who were interested in trading with MissKimmie.

My mother became ill in the Spring and passed away mid-May. She lived with us and we were very close. It was impossible to think about trades. I am back in the garden. I would like to consider future trades. The spring flowers will not be avaiable untill next year. - kim

• penelope
    16 years ago

Hi Kim,
    I'm sorry about your mother. I know from personal experience that keeping busy is a good thing right now. I have just started collecting things from our 7 wooded acres and planting them in my new 'native woodland'. I would love to have any extras you might have next Spring. Especially Squirrel Corn. I don't think that I have anything unusual to offer from our woods - but I really can't ID very many things yet. I do have a trade page with bunches of other types of plants. I'm in western Kentucky, zone 6. You may know more of what I have than I do.

Penny (GW-Penelope)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals
More Discussions