Return to the Native Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Stepping it up

Posted by flyingsquirral 500 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 16:43

Ha you know who you are you ask for this and that. then you say check out my page. we go there and nothing! No, nothing no trade list?
Give us something to work with if you have nothing go ask a neighbor if you could have some of that plant you have been admiring. That's how it starts.
Web exchange is a great place. I do like the opportunity but it like working in the garden Details count.
Ill shut up now I feel much Better and its stopped Raining.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Stepping it up

hi, i know this is a silly question but how do you update your page and your native seed list/trade list. i go to my profile and cant figure out how. i am ready to trade just don't know how to update my profile. i would love some helpful advice. thanks in advance.

o

Baptisiamania - Scroll down to the very bottom of the page where there is a green bar that goes all the way across. Click on "Member Pages" inside that bar. Then click on "Edit your exchange list". I think it may ask for your password again. List the plants/seeds you have and want, then click on submit. That's it.

o

Ha you know who you are you ask for this and that. then you say check out my page. we go there and nothing! No, nothing no trade list?
huh...well my guess is that if the member suggested looking at their list, and there was nothing listed, that something had happened to their list. Why not just politely tell them so and move on so that they can get their list updated/corrected?

I see you are quite new here at Garden Web. In the past, lists have disappeared. Member Page email links have gone 'missing'. Hey, stuff happens and those lists and links must be lost out there somewhere in cyberspace.

Just my 2 cents.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Native Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here