Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wildflowerman_2000

HAVE: Redring Milkweed seed availability for 2014

Hi Folks,
I received seed of Asclepias variegata (Redring Milkweed) again this year from ctnchpr. I would like to extend a hearty "Thank You" to him for again providing seed. He seems to be one of the few fortunate enough to consistently get seed of this species year after year. The seed look to be better developed than last year but the quantity is not as great. I have 25 packets with a dozen (12) seed in each one. With all the interest I have received over the past year the only way I know to be fair to all is to offer them first come first served. I am not going to do any email correspondence as it takes so much time. Therefore I will send them to the first 25 who mail me a self-addressed & stamped envelope(SASE). This should be a regular envelope with one (1) first class stamp. Priority will be determined by postmark so I would recommend you get your request out immediately. I would expect they will all be spoken for within a week. After Dec 1 you are welcome to contact me at wildflowerman_2000@yahoo.com to see if any are remaining. I will not answer any request on the GardenWeb milkweed Forum- only those to my personal email address so as to not clog up the GardenWeb website.
I really enjoy be able to do this for all the folks who love milkweeds as much as I. It is quite a bit of work but very rewarding to be able to get these seed distributed to as many folks as possible.
The SASE should be be sent to me at: MARK ROSE, (wildflowerman_2000), P O BOX 2047, BOONE, NC 28607-2047. Thanks for your interest!!
Regards,
Mark Rose (wildflowerman_2000)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm
More Discussions