Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oliveoyl3

HAVE: mostly commercial organic veg & flower seeds

oliveoyl3
12 years ago

Posted on GW Seed Exchange & realized I should have put it here 1st for local trading at a St*rbucks/public library where it's warm & dry OR arrange a trade now for exchanging on March. 3 Green Elephant in Redmond. I'm new to seed trading, but getting the hang of it.

I have mostly commercial organic seeds from Seeds of Change to trade for a children's garden at our year round camp with after school & summer programs. Hoping to help the next generation learn where food comes from & have some fun. Do you remember when you were smaller than the plants & looked up like Jack in the Beanstalk? That's the wonder I want to create in the garden.

The best way to set up trades is via email. My trade list on GW has specifics http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/corrine1

Prefer trades for seeds on want list, but will also trade for size L Atlas fit gloves (latex 300 or 305, nitrile, or garden gloves). Will also trade for small garden gloves for kids, sturdy 8-12' bamboo poles or other sturdy stakes/trellis for Jack in the Beanstalk & other climbers for kids' teepees. Possibly trade for plants on my want list depending on supply of seeds sent/rec'd for these gardens 1st.

Only a few of the hermetically sealed packets are opened now, but will be opening them this week to pack up some trades. Kept cool in a sealed container.

Contact me directly via email, Corrine

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company