Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Spring Trade

Posted by Poodlegirl z8WA (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 21, 05 at 20:34

Is anyone still interested in a Spring Trade in Olympia - say maybe mid-May? or are the Green Elephant and Brinnon trades enough? Should we wait until fall?

I'm still willing to host something this spring, if anyone is interested in coming.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Spring Trade

Most people love to see other gardens. If you hold a Spring trade...my vote would be the end of May (hoping we'll be home then). For sure, we'd be at a Fall one.

Elaine

o

Either or I would be willing to come. I love seeing new gardens as do others. Some wont be going to some of the other trades. Like me I usually dont go up to the Green Elephant, I think it will be too large and too far for me.
Thank you for the offer of hosting.

Kathy

o

I would love to come up from pdx. May sounds good!
Mary

o

I would love to come as well. So far it looks like I will be here. I really love seeing other peoples gardens ..and learn a lot from them too. Thanks for being generous enough to offer your place for a spring swap.. *G*

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

o

I would love to come as I can't make the Brinnon trade :(
It would have to be May 14 or 28 though. Love to see gardens anytime!!

Thanks ~ darrensprincess

o

There are so many gardeners in the South Sound, even though I'm a homebody and won't drive that far, I would have attended it when I lived in S. Tacoma. I think it's a good idea.

Wasn't there a really popular swap in Olympia in fall few years ago the fff&f or something like that?

FireVicar

o

I would love to come. I am new and will be attending my first one in Brinnon. You are much closer. I live near Yelm.
Thanks
Katie

o

I live near Tacoma and would definitely drive down for an Olympia trade. Keep us posted.
Thanks,
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Pacific Northwest Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here